Giveaway Win one of three Assassin's Creed Valhalla Gold Edition Keys from PC Gamer!

Page 27 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 24, 2020
Visit site
I loved Origins, it really introduces more RPG elements and there was SO MUCH to do!! Everywhere I went I was distracted by something in the world to do, discover, explore.. I can't wait to play Valhalla and expierence this again!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
The first AC game that I played was AC: Revelations, almost at the end of the Ezio trilogy, the world and gameplay were so lovely that I had to go back and play the franchise from the beginning. But Revelations remains my favorite for being a great conclusion for a great character.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
My favorite Assassins creed so far is Odyssey (with Origin being a close second) I loved the character of Kassandra and the world building around ancient Greece mythology . Im looking for to Valhalla for the story around the Viking world and story development between all the characters. Not to mention the atmosphere.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I really enjoyed Origins up until about the 3/4 way through where I think the narrative kind of lost itself. I have Odyssey in my backlog but the Norse vibe of Valhalla calls to me more. Excited for this one!

Mar 30, 2020
Visit site
My favorite Assassin's Creed would have to be Brotherhood. Ezio series was phenomenal to me and that game just seemed to put well together.
And can't to play Valhalla because Norse mythology. Want to see the goofiness ubisoft put together for certain missions.

Jul 25, 2020
Visit site
AC Odyssey is my fav among others. I recently got back to play this game again and appreciate the livelihood and messiness of the age of conflicts in Ancient Greece. I'm considering buying season pass for the game since it is well acknowledged for the contents in it. I'm expecting AC Valhalla to deliver more optimized and balanced game-play than what Origin and Odyssey had offered. Besides Ancient Greek history, Vikings are very cool for the new RPG genre to venture out :)

Aug 4, 2020
Visit site
It's been a while since I've played an AC game but I loved Brotherhood. Ezio was a great protagonist and the game was really fun. I'm looking foward to Valhalla though since I love Vikings and Norse mythology.

Oct 26, 2020
Visit site
I am a huge fan of the Assassins Creed since playing it on the PS3. I loved the freedom of exploring the city. This will be an interesting addition to the saga.

Jul 14, 2020
Visit site
Out of the recent ones, I'm a big classics head, so I loved exploring the Greek world as our favorite misthios. I also loved Brotherhood and liberating Rome as Ezio. I feel like the older games had a spirit about them that made them magical. The newer games carry a different, yet still just as powerful, spirit. Still, excited for Valhalla!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking forward to this Assassin's Creed the most because I love norse mythology. And the upcoming expansions with the druids looks amazing as well. Fingers crossed!

May 28, 2020
Visit site
Definitely AC Odyssey. I was seriously considering to vote Odyssey for GOTY 2018 instead of GoW, but then again, GoW had some amazing moments that made me choose it over Odyssey.

Origins was the first RPG style AC, and I think that decision was something very important. Older AC games started to become repetitive, same story, different setting. Odyssey was a much more polished RPG than Origins. Later they added more boss fights with mythological beings in free updates, grinding to lvl 50 to just fight Medusa was something did without reconsidering too much.

All in all, I really enjoyed Odyssey being an RPG, but probably the most important reason was relaxed atmosphere, the graphics were vibrant, and the music... That's something I'll miss in dark AC Valhalla.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS