Giveaway Win one of three Assassin's Creed Valhalla Gold Edition Keys from PC Gamer!

Page 26 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 25, 2020
Visit site
Weirdly enough, my favorite Assassin's Creed game so far is Odyssey. I say weirdly, because I went into it with low expectations and it ended up reigniting my interest in the present/future storyline, as well as making me sink more than 100 hours into it.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I will never forget playing AC2. The music from Jesper Kyd is something simply unforgettable.
This game took everything that worked in the first one and turned it up to eleven.
Most of the early annoyances from AC1 were fixed and the overall experience was extraordinary.

I do like the direction the series took with Origins. The Nordic setting of Valhalla is an uncharted territory for the series and I cannot wait to see how will it work with the story line.

Jan 29, 2020
Visit site
I've never played Assassin's Creed (Don't judge me!) but I'm looking forward to playing Assassin's Creed whenever I get around to playing Assassin's Creed which, I just told you, I've never played.

Feb 5, 2020
Visit site
My Favorite Assassins creed game is black flag. It was so detailed. Like ships and even under water sections. Also that Kraken Easter egg in general it was a joy to play as the main character too. He was really interesting . AC4 Is so far the best for me.

Nov 6, 2020
Visit site
I've been watching TheRadBrad play but skipped through the story parts cause I wanna go in new. The game itself looks amazing and the gameplay looks smooth. Super hype about this one, seems like the took some of their best rpg aspects from their past games and improved it. Can't wait to play!

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
ohhh! i have to say Assassin's Creed 2. Its one of the first games I ever got 100% achievements on and i would love to do that on this one - The dark ages hold some of my favourite historical moments (including Vikings, duh!) and can't WAIT to sink my teeth in to ye olde England and raid my way through the canals

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
My favorite Ac game was always Brotherhood and these series were always my favourite franchise. I literally lived and had some pretty good memories with them. Always get excited when a new one gets announced. And Now I'm really looking forward to play this one.

Mar 16, 2020
Visit site
I would have to say Assassin's Creed Revelations. It rounded up Ezio's saga perfectly. After that AC Black Flag for best atmosphere. After that AC Odyssey as a most complete AC game so far.
I am looking forward to Valhalla just because it's Norse mythology. That should make it a compelling game.

Sep 25, 2020
Visit site
I haven't played many of them, but I definitely like Black Flag and Origins the most because of the immersive history aspects. This is why I am looking forward to this next game because Vikings are awesome!

Sep 16, 2020
Visit site
I am looking forward to this assassins creed, my son is really into Vikings and there culture, Norse and pagans. We are going to play together. So looking forward to this.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Honestly, I only played Black Flag, but I enjoyed it a lot. Maybe now it's time for me to try another game in the series, and if you guys say it's the best one yet...

Sep 21, 2020
Visit site
The First and Original Assassin's creed still is the number one in my heart. The grinding of side quests and collectibles is what makes me keep playing the game until now.

I love to play Valhalla because of the movie series Kingdom and Vikings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS