Giveaway Win one of three Assassin's Creed Valhalla Gold Edition Keys from PC Gamer!

Page 25 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 26, 2020
Visit site
My favorite so far is Odyssey. I can't say why...I mean, Origins was nice too, but Odyssey has more of something. After Odyssey and Origins, Assassin's Creed II is my favorite.

Feb 6, 2020
Visit site
My favourite Assassin's Creed has got to be Odyssey! I loved Origins and within a few hours of Odyssey I just fell in love with the faster and more exaggerated skills and combat of it. Teleporting stealth kills and spartan kicking enemies off cliffs is so addicting that I have at least 1GB of screenshots just doing that.

The world of Odyssey if beautiful to look at as well that its drawn me to read up more on Greek mythology.

I'm super pumped to play Valhalla because I've been a fan of the Vikings era since ever. So ready to explore, behead, raid, and just get sunk into Assassin's Creed again

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I enjoyed playing assassins creed brotherhood series, it has great storyline. im looking forward to be able to play this new assassins creed valhalla.

May 29, 2020
Visit site
I really like Rogue for it's setting, but for the gameplay I would go for Syndicate. I really enjoyed the old AC kind of gameplay before it turned into more RPG focused, but I do still enjoy the new games.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I'm curious how this game goes, I loved the boat missions the most like in black flag.

But AC 1, 2, 3 had some sort of story with Desmond miles i don't see that much of of a story anymore

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Like so many other people Assassin's Creed 2 was and is my favorite. I like the character of Ezio, the locations, the characters you meet, the story, it was all just so good and so perfect.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
My favorite Assassin's Creed game was AC: Revelations because it ended the ezio saga.
I've been playing them all since release but I have to skip this one because I'm a father now and its hard to buy games but I still hope I can win this giveaway xD

Nov 9, 2020
Visit site
My favorite was always black flag, I loved living out the pirate fantasy, travelling from island to island in my pirate ship, hunting for treasure and boarding warships! Last year however, I played Assassins Creed Odyssey for the first time. It was my final term of University, The work loads where heavy and the stress was at an all time high. AC Odyssey gave me the much needed escapism I needed, there was nothing quite like booting it up on a friday evening and getting lost in its massively dense open world. It was the first time since The Witcher 3 released that I had felt totally immersed, I wanted to explore every nook an crannie, find every mythical creature and loot the best gear! It was the most fun I had experienced in a long time and helped me cope during a stressful period and for that Assassins Creed Odyssey will always hold a special place in my heart.

Jan 14, 2020
Visit site
My favorite game in the series was Odyssey, and I've played them all. I appreciate the earlier installments, and there were some great games in there, but Odyssey set the high bar for me.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
My favorite game always on this saga was AC1 because is the beginning of this amazing saga, that game make possible the journey through this amazing saga...

May 27, 2020
Visit site
My favorite game it is Origins because of the protagonist Bayek who is a simple person who just wants to avenge his son. Not a legendary hero or a blessed guy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 25, 2020
Visit site
While not really being praised for its assassin gameplay Black Flag has be be my favourite Assassins Creed game. The shanties made took the pirating to the next level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts