Giveaway Win Atomhawk Swag and a Copy of Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition!

Page 6 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 16, 2020
Visit site
I've been a fan of AoE2 for as long as I can remember, basically since it was new. I think it's cool that they made a Definitive Edition. The graphics improvements are sweet, the way buildings crumble instead of just becoming a pile of generic rubble in particular.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I played the first 2 when I was a child, my dad actually was more into it than I and I have never been able to beat him. However, it's been years from that and I think I've progressed as a gamer, speacially in RTS and Tactical ones so I guess I'll try to play with him again during the quarentine (although I'm not sure if I actually want to beat him since you know, he's my dad).

May 22, 2020
Visit site
I'm just excited to have an excuse to play it again. I LOVE the original campaigns, especially Salahuddin (Saladin) and Barbarossa. It brings back so many memories. And to do it all in hidef with reworked graphics gives me chills!

May 23, 2020
Visit site
As a blind gamer, there are few games that offer enough audio cues and/or screen reading aids that allow me to play them to their full potential. This iteration of Age of Empires has apparently added accessibility features that would allow me to read all of the text on the screen, and therefore make this game playable to me and all of us completely blind gamers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS