Giveaway Win Atomhawk Swag and a Copy of Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition!

Page 5 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 13, 2020
Visit site
I'm excited to play it with my friend who already got it, now we play some free to play RTS game, yes it is fun and all but is just isn't AoE2. I'm excited to play this game with new graphics and new civs. I played this game as a child so it is very intresting to see it so strong after so long time.

May 13, 2020
Visit site
I love the original game and would like to give the definitive edition a go. It looks sick! Would bring some entertainment to the never ending lockdown :')

May 13, 2020
Visit site
Age of empires is a great game, I used to play with my brother all the time (he introduced to me) but now I cant because I have a very weak laptop that cant lift the game and his too. Age of empires 3 is the most one I enjoy. Soon i will have a good laptop to run all the games including this remastered edition of age of empires. I will have so much fun playing it if I get the giveaway. Good luck everybody who entered the giveaway.

May 13, 2020
Visit site
I am a HUGE fan of Age of Empires 2. I have played countless hours, alone and together with a friend. The thing I am looking forward to the most is the upgraded textures and resolution! But also just playing the game again and listening to the music etc.

May 13, 2020
Visit site
AoE II: DE is a classy game that comes out with a lot of tools and solutions to fit better into modern RTS world. One may say that nostalgia keeps all those fools near AoE community for over 20 years now (counting from first AoE) and for a lot of people that might be actually true, yet there is something else, something special that makes it interesting. For some people it's team Black Forest with 45 min treaty, for others those are campaigns. To me this game is a great place to learn new things and test my skills while trying to remain friends with side players being raided. There's something for everyone in AoE II: DE - go check it out!. As the saying goes "people are divided into groups: those who play Age of Empires and those who'll play it".

May 13, 2020
Visit site
AOE II is love😌. I Still play my old AOE with my cousin on my ancient PC. I am exited for DE because it has better community of players and many new features such as huge online multiplayer. Graphics are also refreshing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS