Giveaway Win Atomhawk Swag and a Copy of Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition!

Page 7 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2020
Visit site
AoE II was the first video game I ever played, and I still play it regularly. I'm really looking forward to seeing the landscape and structures in 4K, because the game is so beautiful

May 25, 2020
Visit site
I am excited to play it when I get a chance, AOE is a really good game :) I've played the original a lil bit, interested to see the difference between that and the "definitive edition" lol

May 19, 2020
Visit site
I am really excited about the great graphics updates and the new greatly narrated campaigns.
Really excited about the new stuffs and characters units I will find in the game.

May 30, 2020
Visit site
It would be nice to have access to the Steam multiplayer lobbies rather than the original ip address connections and interesting to see what the new campaigns are and whether they are still mostly historically accurate.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
As someone who loves strategy games - and with a degree on the area! - I think it's absurd that I've never got to play an Age of Empire game, so, it's definitely the time to fix that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS