Giveaway Win an incredible SteelSeries Neverwinter: Jewel of the North Prize bundle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SWard

Supergirl
Staff member
nw_giveawaybanner_540x540.jpg

Hey, PC Gamers!

We're teaming up with Perfect World Entertainment for an incredible giveaway to celebrate the PC launch of Neverwinter: Jewel of the North! This major update for Neverwinter introduces a brand-new class -- the multi-skilled Bard -- and also features major quality of life improvements, including a new streamlined leveling system which makes it easier for all players to experience the many adventures available in the Dungeons & Dragons MMORPG.

Follow all the steps below to increase your chance to win of the following prizes:

GOLD PRIZE (FOR 1 WINNER):

1 Neverwinter: Jewel of the North Rise to Adventure Kit
courtesy of SteelSeries and Perfect World, which includes :
  • SteelSeries Arctis 7 Gaming Headset
  • SteelSeries Aerox 3 Wireless Gaming Mouse
  • Neverwinter-branded SteelSeries QcK Cloth Gaming Mousepad
  • Neverwinter "Bard Treasure Chest" that includes the following Neverwinter-branded items: 1 Steel Tankard, 2 Drink Coasters and 1 Wooden Guitar Pick
  • Plus a digital code to unlock the Legendary Beholder Tank Mount for Neverwinter on Arc Games

SILVER PRIZE (FOR 3 WINNERS):
  • 1 Neverwinter-branded SteelSeries QcK Cloth Gaming Mousepad
  • Plus a digital code to unlock the Pack of the Wolf for Neverwinter on Arc Games

BRONZE PRIZE (FOR 100 WINNERS):
  • A digital code to unlock the Adventurer's Support Pack for Neverwinter on Arc Games

Here's how to enter:
  • Sign in to the PC Gamer forums or create a forum account.
  • Answer this question in reply to the thread (without quoting the original post): What Class in Neverwinter are you most excited to play?
  • Follow the directions in the giveaway widget linked hereto confirm your entry (DO NOT SKIP THIS STEP).
    • You can only enter once and only comments on this thread qualify. The giveaway runs between Friday, August 6 at 9AM PT to Friday, August 27 at 11:59pm PT.
After the deadline to enter, if you’re the winner, you'll be contacted via email. If you're the Grand Prize Winner and you don't reply to the email with your shipping information within 5 business days, a new winner will be chosen, so keep an eye on your inbox!

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 6, 2021
Visit site
More than likely Defender Fighter or a Bard. I would probably at least try out Bard see how it feels. If I enjoyed I'd probably stick to it.

Aug 6, 2021
Visit site
I used to play as a Fighter going full tank. But I have lost access to that Account. Since I have enjoyed played Fighter I guess I will play Fighter again

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS