Giveaway Win an epic DOOM Edition HERO Series Gaming Chair from noblechairs and PC Gamer!

Page 20 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
Unfortunately, I don't have a gaming chair, I just have an ordinary chair (not even an office chair) and I hate it with all my heart because it's a contradiction of ergonomics (just like a stack of phone books propped against a wall).

Sep 5, 2020
Visit site
I hate my current chair, it is a plastic garden chair, and it is broken, I have never had a gaming chair because they are too expensive.

I hope I get lucky and this beautiful chair becomes my first gaming chair.

:)

Sep 5, 2020
Visit site
I am currently using a typical college-dorm-esque office chair that I study for medical school and game from. Ergonomics could be improved, but not horrible for the price - need to work on better posture though. Definitely need to upgrade to a gaming chair, not the cheapest chair from Staples (or wherever I got this a few years ago). This chair looks fantastic!

Sep 5, 2020
Visit site
Rip...and Tear...! Love it!!

I have been sitting in the same horrible chair for over 10 years! It was actually second hand when i got it. My poor back and bottom end scream at my every time i sit in this thing. Ergonomics you ask? Well there are not any. It's like sitting on a flat piece of wood and your back against a brick wall. This DOOM edition chair would be the next best thing to sitting on a cloud.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
My gaming chair is currently sitting in a storage facility across the country because I had to move for grad school and I could only take a limited amount of stuff, so now I have to use a really uncomfortable office chair with no cushioning that makes my rear sore. I really miss my chair...

Sep 6, 2020
Visit site
My current chair is the one that I have been using all my life, I play in that chair and as in that chair, everyone uses it I prefer a personal one, the chair is like an old one and is made of somewhat hard wood, but I am used to it and I don't annoying. although from time to time it begins to creak.

PD: is over 15 years old

Sep 6, 2020
Visit site
I actually just broke my gaming chair that I used at my desk. So...I'm currently sitting on an ottoman from the living room that doubles as my nephew's toy box. Thank you for the chance to win a proper chair!

Feb 1, 2020
Visit site
Currently have a SecretLab Omega Fabric chair. I love it and it's really comfy but the back rest that comes with it has to be propped up a bit just so it properly supports my back. I feel like there are comfier chairs out there compared to this. I've heard the Noblechairs are more comfortable compared to SecretLab and I would like to see if that's true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS