Giveaway Win an epic DOOM Edition HERO Series Gaming Chair from noblechairs and PC Gamer!

Page 7 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.

JAT

Aug 25, 2020
Visit site
I have a AKRacing gaming chair now. Fabric,gets very hot in the summer,otherwise I really like the fit.
However I love the Doom chair,I am a huge fan of anything Doom! Hope I win it!

Aug 25, 2020
Visit site
My current desk chair is like 15 years old and little flakes of pleather come off of it and stick to my ass every time I sit on it. And now I've had to work from home for months, wallowing in my sad old chair. I'm desperate for one of these expensive gamer thrones to rescue my ass.

Aug 25, 2020
Visit site
I LOVE my chair. Unfortunately, I've loved it too long. It's a nice ergonomic office chair, but maybe it's time that my battlestation gets a proper gaming chair now that all the fabric on my chair's falling apart (just like my life in the year 2020). My chair looks like the equivalent of old underwear with holes all over it, but you can't get rid of it because it's still comfortable.

Aug 25, 2020
Visit site
My gaming chair is kinda new but my wife's is terrible. It's an IKEA chair that's not really comfortable. And well, I could sit on a couple of Cacodemons but yeah, they're all dead! Ka-blam!

Aug 25, 2020
Visit site
My "gaming" chair is just an IKEA chair from 10 years ago. The pleather is cracking and peeling. I'm constantly having to pick little black bits from it off the floor and off of me whenever I sit for more than 10 minutes. There's bits all over the house. Starting online school recently, I desperately need something more comfortable and that I don't have to waste time cleaning up after, so this would be a godsend.

Feb 14, 2020
Visit site
Oh yeah, my gaming chair is pretty slick. It's got all the comfort and support of a broken plastic lawn chair. It even has the red racing stripes to make it go faster.

Aug 25, 2020
Visit site
I wouldn't say that my chair could be classified as a Gaming Chair but more as a Broken Dining Room Chair. It has no ergonomic support and I would really REALLY love to get a chair like this if I had the money.

Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
My current chair is falling apart from all the hours I've put on it over the last 5 years. The faux leather is flaking off the seat. I've got it covered up with a pillowcase so I'm not tracking little bits of seat all over the place.

Aug 25, 2020
Visit site
Hello!

My current chair, is a wooden dining room chair, with one broken back slat, of 4 back slats. From the early 90's.

The best I can say of it, is that is works as a chair. But I really can't stand it, and since I'm an avid gamer, and in university right now during the pandemic, I spend a lot of time sitting at my computer.

The last chair I had while I was in the navy broke a couple years ago, and I've been using this one since because I can't afford a new one.

And this is one great looking chair!

Aug 25, 2020
Visit site
My current gaming chair is a cheap chair from Staples that is definitely not the most comfortable chair I've ever had. Wouldn't go so far as to say bad, but my back would probably be happier with something a little better :ROFLMAO:

Aug 25, 2020
Visit site
my chair is a cheap thing that lowers it's self i have to pillows on the base to try and make it comfy but they don't work after a couple of hours but its all i could get at the time

Aug 25, 2020
Visit site
I have had the same office chair for 12 yrs. It has no more padding in the seat. The arm rests are torn and the filling is visible. The wheels are noisy when rolling around at night and wake people from their sleep. My mom asks, "When are you going to buy a new chair"? The imitation leather pieces wind up being tracked all over the house. The cylinder barely works to adjust for height. It's just ugly now. I need a new chair!

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 25, 2020
Visit site
my chair is a cheap thing that lowers it self i a have two pillows on the base which don't work after a couple of hours and it dips to one side so i could do with a new chair as i can spend up to 12 hours at to computer playing games

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS