Giveaway Win an epic DOOM Edition HERO Series Gaming Chair from noblechairs and PC Gamer!

Page 13 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
I use an old threadbare office chair, I'll be honest I don't even like the look of the Doom chair particularly - but damn do I want a new chair, so... here I am selling my soul for the microscopic chance at replacing my current old chair... I feel so hollow.

Aug 27, 2020
Visit site
My chair now is pretty comfy but the armrests are like bricks and theres no headrest, it does wonders for creating carpal tunnel syndrome and sore neck. Art least my rear is comfy!

Aug 18, 2020
Visit site
Nice chair there!
My current one is a cheap one I bought a couple of years ago; nothing fancy, but it does its work.
(BTW, for some reason the widget won't accept my tweet on twitter...)

Last edited:
Aug 27, 2020
Visit site
My Current chair is a Brazen gaming chair, I've had the chair for 4 months and its so un-comfy.
Funny Story about this chair..

So i bought this off someone from Facebook Market place with my birthday money, drove 20-30mins to go and pick it up. Luckily enough I took some tools as i couldn't get it into my car, anyway I built it at home and put the chair into the office and when sitting down the chair tilted forwards quite a lot. At this point I'm thinking to myself i'll just deal with it couldn't be bothered driving back. Couple of months down the line the soles of my feet are hurting (At this point I'm pretty much crouching the chair is leaning that much) So i thought sod this I'll sell it. Spoke to my Sister's BF who's also a gamer to buy this off me, he comes round and straight away goes 'You've got the base on wrong'... So yeah I put the base on correctly and no more tilting forwards thought not getting rid of this now.. 2months later sitting on the chair everyday (Due to work and Covid) i realise the chair isn't comfy at all.. Wish I never bought it now.

Jul 28, 2020
Visit site
Right now I'm using ye olde kitchen table chair. Ergenomics are a faraway dream. I'm definitely extra creaky after Friday gaming nights--so I guess I fit in with my necromatic summons!

Aug 27, 2020
Visit site
That is a crazy cool looking chair and would go well with my current Doom themed setup.

I have had the same office chair for my entire life, from when i first played The Ultimate Doom at age 4 (22 currently) It has served me well, most of the padding is gone so i use cushions but recently one of the 5 legs broke and my friends keep hearing me scream when i happen to lean the direction the missing leg is. They keep trying to get me to buy a new chair but i can't find one i like. I have loved Doom from my first memory and have been buying merch ever since ! This would be the perfect addition to my Doomed Lifestyle ! Even going as far as my streamer name being TheDoomedSpud

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I currently use a regular kitchen chair with no arm rest and I stacked some books on it to make it higher.
Winning would mean a huuuge improvement.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I have an office chair that I thought would be the end game of chairs for $100, but that is clearly not the case. Turns out $100 is not much in the chair market and I am looking for something that is far more comfortable than this chair. Clearly this DOOM MLG gaming chair will get me those much needed Warzone wins while keeping me comfy, but also snazz up my home office quite a bit. Good luck everyone!

Aug 27, 2020
Visit site
I have a tiny wooden chair carved into the shape of a hand that I've hauled around to every house I've ever lived in. It is my most valued possession and was my gaming chair when I first got my own room at 14. Though it is incredibly uncomfortable, I have started using it for gaming again since buying my first house last November. I think it is African in origin but I couldn't guess what country... Or maybe Indonesian?! It has definitely been in my family since before I was born.

Aug 27, 2020
Visit site
Hello all,
Currently I am using a Wingback chair from the 60’s I picked up at a goodwill for 5 dollars. The cloth is falling off of it and it smells like the floor of a taxi cab. I have had to nail it to a small wooden pallet to bring it up high enough for me to use comfortably. I am 6’3 and this chair is very short. I am very grateful for this chair as it is all I have currently to sit on, and use my 12-year-old Potato PC with.

I absolutely love the Doom series. When I was growing up my mother bought me the first doom to run on a very ancient PC. Ever since then I have played every single one, I can get my hands on. If I were to get this chair I would love and worship it for all time. Thank you and DOOM FOREVER!!!!!!

Aug 27, 2020
Visit site
My gaming chair is an ergonomic office chair. It does the job - I wouldn't say it's the best chair ever. It's not as adjustable as one would hope out of a chair labeled as such.

Aug 27, 2020
Visit site
Since my last chair broken, I'm using a old aged black simple metal chair which has paired well with the Costco plastic life time table. I gratefully would love to take part in this random prize giveaway. Thank you for creating such a great playing field besides video games.

Aug 28, 2020
Visit site
Got the word today that this is a friendly community, so here I am.

My current and first gaming chair is a ThunderX3 TGC12 Gaming Chair. It definitely started off as a comfortable chair, and it still is pretty good. Unfortunately, the material gives off an odd smell after a while which isn't the most pleasant (I swear I haven't been dropping my guts in it). To combat the scent I've had to throw a blanket over it. Poor me, right? Haha. Nah, not so bad.
Besides that, every couple of months I must spray a little WD40 into the joints of the chair since it begins to have this awfully loud squeak from a few different places, plus the wheels try to fight me from time to time, and I'm not even a big unit.
Anyway, not a bad chair, so I would rate it about 6/10. Can't recommend it though.

Aug 28, 2020
Visit site
My current chair is a Secretlab Omega 2020, and I'm very happy with it. Before this I had only cheap stuff, like Ikea office furniture, and last a super cheap stool with the knee rest that was supposed to be ergonomic because of the tilted seat and so on, but it was uncomfortable beyond every imagination.
The Doom design is incredibly cool.

Aug 5, 2020
Visit site
my current one is circle gaming chair, around 5 years old and kind of worn out. Its height is good enough for a 6'2 guy like me but lower back support isn't that great. But keeping those suble comforts aside, now those chuck chuk weird sounds it makes are deafening and irritating. Sometimes lound enough the my mic records it :D
Altough its great but..I feel now its time for some amazingupgrades

Aug 28, 2020
Visit site
My butt is currently on a ikea chair, maybe flintan, I don't remeber the name exactly, is good for one hour or two, that doom chair should be a very good upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts