Giveaway Win an epic DOOM Edition HERO Series Gaming Chair from noblechairs and PC Gamer!

Page 12 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 26, 2020
Visit site
I currently use an old generic office chair. After maybe 5 years or so, it's wearing out pretty bad. The pleather is falling off in flakes, and efforts to seal cracks with duct and packing tape have not worked well--half the time it causes the pleather to come off in strips instead. My floor is strewn with little black bits whenever I don't vacuum. It creaks when I move, and sometimes lowers itself. It's comfortable enough, nothing special, probably not very supportive (but I usually end up slouching anyways).

When I don't win this one, I'll probably switch to an old rocking chair I found in the basement. Just needs a bit of TLC and a cushion.

Aug 26, 2020
Visit site
My current chair is my busted up flat sofa. I use my TV for a monitor right now but it's not cutting it anymore. I'm in the market for a desk and monitor and this chair would be sweet to go with it.

Jun 26, 2020
Visit site
My current gaming chair is an IKEA red office chair that we got like ten years ago for my older sister but she didn't like it so I took it! It is okay but I would love to win a gaming chair since I've never had a gaming chair before! :)

Aug 26, 2020
Visit site
Been looking at the hero for some time now, and now they bring out a Doom version?! Count me in, can't wait to smash some heads and cut some demons in half!

Aug 26, 2020
Visit site
Current chair is a busted up office chair I've owned for a few years, putting a blanket over it usually makes it comfortable. A Doom styled chair would not only be epicly comfortable but the red would fit in with the red theme of my computer.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I have a bit of a hybrid lazyboy office chair, to be fair it's comfy as fudge but its seen better days, always wondered if these 'Gaming' chair are comfy, i mean, sure they look cool, it doesn't lock much in the way of chillaxing

Jan 31, 2020
Visit site
My current gaming chair is an old office chair that represent the opposite of ergonomic with a lot of pillows for cushion so this could be a good chance to get an upgrade.

Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
My current chair is an old non brand gaming chair that has done me quite well for the past 10+ years. the 'leather' of the arm and head rests has worn down to the fabric while the seat cushion is permanently moulded to the shape of my arse. Well, I say "cushion", but it often feels like the only thing left between my buttocks and the seat board is the leather of the seat. That said, the seat does promote my sitting straight, mainly because it wobbles and I have to stop myself from leaning back as the control bar under the seat is broken. Another deterrent from wobbling the chair is that when i do so, the pneumatic post while ever so slowly deflate like I'm popping the slowest of squats. while this does give my legs a bit of a work out, it is most inopportune when I'm trying to line up that pixel perfect shot in Tarkov. I cant complain though, its lasted a good long time. I've slept on it, bottle fed my children on it and it has survived 4 house moves. It's predecessor barely lasted a year and a half, this one has lasted almost 10 times that, but it's overdue retirement. To that end I am currently saving up aiming for a Noble Chair. Until it's replacement comes, one way or another, we will both doggedly soldier on.

Aug 26, 2020
Visit site
My current chair is one of IKEA's cheapest office chairs (so original right?) and I've had it for a few years so it could definitely do with an upgrade. But to be honest even if I had a perfectly good chair I'd still love that beast of a chair.

Aug 26, 2020
Visit site
Having only moved up here to the Outer Hebrides, my normal gaming chair is in storage down in Kent, England. I'm currently using a plastic chair I got from Tesco on offer! It is really messing with my back.

Aug 18, 2020
Visit site
I have an old office chair that my sister-in-law found on the road. And the back has broken, so you can't lean backwards or you'll fall. It served me well, but it kinda sucks now.

Aug 26, 2020
Visit site
I'm currently using a square type monobloc chair without a back rest for several years for gaming entertainment & I can say that it is not totally comfortable whenever I play games or watch movies. I don't have enough money to buy a gaming chair at the moment. hopefully this gaming chair giveaway will make my dream chair come true

Aug 27, 2020
Visit site
My current chair is a tempur pedic chair that is 5 years old. It is really wobbly and am in need of a new chair with a higher back before it gives way. It has been in use for 16 hours a day since I have been working from home and gaming the rest of the hours in it.

Doom has been one of my favorite games ever since I played it on the 3.5 floppy disk. Winning this chair would be awesome!!

Aug 27, 2020
Visit site
Hello good luck to everyone. My chair maybe older than me and I'm 21 it's a classic office chair with black plastic and as for the color of the cushions is blue, well, used to be blue the years has passed.

Aug 27, 2020
Visit site
Got a small argos chair.. that i believe chiropractors have shares in, as theyre slowly rubbing there hands together as my spinal cord is destroyed XD

Its not the greatest and is falling apart,

Would i like a doom chair - who wouldn't =)

Flynn taggart agrees that my butt should be caressed by this chair

I work and play at home, so I've had a fairly decent office chair for over a decade. Of course everything's frayed now, and it has more creaks than my old knees, so I have an upgrade in mind for 'sometime' soon.

That Noblechair looks … well, noble!

ETA gleam.io errored out. Oh well, good luck to the rest of you :)

Last edited:
Aug 27, 2020
Visit site
Hi all!

My current chair is a cheap ass faux leather chair I got from amazon about 2 years ago. The armrests have practically melted off so I use a pair of strap on arm rests in their place. The "leather" has stripped off in numerous places from the backrest to the posterior comforture.

Naturally a fancy new gaming chair would be amazing, but I can appreciate that other people probably need it more than me right now.

Good luck to everyone who entered!

Aug 27, 2020
Visit site
My current chair is just the cheapest gaming-looking chair I could get from Argos, as I already went over budget on my PC and totally forgot that I needed to sit on something in order to use said PC

I'm using the Arozzi Vernazza Fabric (dark blue). Had it for about six months now and I'm not as happy as I was when I first got it. Right now the chair is making way to many squeaky noises (I have tried to apply some oil, but not much help) Also my neck is getting a bit stiff because the chair is not that ergonomically as I thought it would be. Basically your back is bent a little forward, while your neck is pushed back if that makes sense and this is without the lower back cushion. For as expensive as the chair was, I would have hoped for much better quality.

Aug 27, 2020
Visit site
My current gaming chair is some boring office chair I bought at one of the larger office supply stores in town. After a couple years (and full-time sitting since I use it for working from home, too), the padding is feeling a bit...thin. Not a great chair, not really ergonomic, I don't think. And the cats keep scratching on the back to get my attention.

Aug 27, 2020
Visit site
Hi All,

I'm currently using an Office Chair that was passed down to me, I have been using this office chair for almost 6 years and this chair is currently 10+ years old. I have been using this chair on a daily basis (16 hours) such as working and gaming. Most of the time I'm experiencing back and butt pain :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: so I need to lie down for like 30-45mins. As of now I cant afford to buy a high quality gaming chair since it will really shrink my savings and I don't wanna risk to buy a low quality gaming chair even if they are cheaper. Then I saw this Noblechairs Doom gaming chair giveaway and I really know that Noblechairs is very well known of its great and top quality gaming chairs and it is really worth it for the price and also as an investment for your well being (posture, since I'm gonna use this chair for a very long hours if ever ahaha) So fingers crossed!! I'm also a big fan of Doom Eternal Game since It is very well known and had a great reviews which also being currently played by famous gaming streamer so It will really be awesome If I'm using Doom Gaming NobleChair while playing Doom Eternal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS