Competition Win an EPIC Black Edition gaming chair from noblechairs!

Page 25 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
My favorite of all time is really hard to choose. Probably The Witcher 3, closely followed by Total War Warhammer 2. It depends if I’m in the mood for an RPG or strategy game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
Game that I hold dear to my heart will have to be Fire Emblem Sacred Stones for GBA. Its a game I always end up playing when I just want something to indulge into.

Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
ALL TIME Favorite game... Shxt. That is hard. got 30 years of gaming under my belt...
Honestly, I couldn't pick one... I have bad ADD and can't even choose my foods. I would rather go to a buffet than pick a single place.
BUT, with that said, I'm confident in saying Battletoads was the one for me. I spent so many days playing that game over and over and over and over as a kid. But also, at the same time, TMNT holds a spot dear to my heart. My dad used to take me to play it at the arcade every weekend and its one of my favorite memories.

Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
All time favourite game? Rainbow Six Siege.
I've played a lot of gems over the years, but Siege is like no other. Never get bored of it, always something new there.

Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
That's an almost impossible question, but I suppose Minecraft is the game that had the biggest impact on me. It's so unique, so different. And it's endless possibilities amaze to this day. Also modding, hell yeah.

Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
Rainbow 6 Seige
It may be slow for most people but for me, it just hit the sweet spot.
no Exo suits, no annoying kill strikes. simple principle.
where I can use my tactics, strategies, and most importantly pew pew
also, the game background will match with the chair

Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
My favorite of all time is really hard to choose. Probably The Witcher 3, closely followed by Total War Warhammer 2. It depends if I’m in the mood for an RPG or strategy game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
‘Tomb raider’ for sure. The quality of the game for that time and the amount of things it offers you as a single player game is amazing. It’s aged well and as soon as you start you just want to get that 100% completion (I have 😄).

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS