Competition Win an EPIC Black Edition gaming chair from noblechairs!

Page 24 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 7, 2020
Visit site
My All Time Favorite Game is Super Mario World... Since then I never stopped playing because i just love how it has tons of levels some are easy and some are just difficult, but at the end I always make sure to passed the level.. I started to play it when I was 5 years old when my mom decided to buy me a nintendo 64 and I was very entertained by that and would keep my mind off of things especially because my dad left me when i was 5 and mom notice me that wasnt myself so I think that is one one the reasons why she had got me my first console ever and my all time favorite game the Super Mario World.. tons of action and defeating browser but most of all saving peach!

Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
Resident Evil 2 1998 will always be a firm favourite. Endless amounts of hours completing it then running it again and again and the first game that ever got me into speedrunning. The atmosphere, the chills, the suspense. Everything about it was a perfect video games for me

Reactions: Natez
Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
My hate love game off all Time is Tom Clancys Rainbow Six Siege. It has it's bugs and **** moments but it is allways funny to play with friends.

I'm **** in this game after more than 400levels but who cares.

Reactions: Natez
Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
The Last of Us has to be my all time favorite. I don't think there is any game that made me latch on to the story like TLOU. Being a father and making those decisions really struck a cord with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts