Competition Win an EPIC Black Edition gaming chair from noblechairs!

Page 23 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 6, 2020
Visit site
So many amazing titles, but without a doubt, Fallout: New Vegas. All around an amazing rpg experience that, with a little help from the modding community(which is still quite active, just over a decade after the game's release) and some patience, whether you seek to pay homage to the original fallout games and their lore, or transform it into something completely different, can become nearly anything you want it to be.

System Shock (1994, Origin Systems, Looking Glass Studios, Electronic Arts) The single greatest game of all time. The sound, the music, the graphics, the level design, the characters, the voice acting, the variety of enemies and situations, and the ending that leaves you wanting more.

Feb 8, 2020
Visit site
My favorite game is by far: The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, years can pass and new games can be released, but always, I found myself returning to this game, to explore again these ruins, caves and the best part of all, the guilds story lines.

Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
My all-time favorite has to be Skyrim, 2k+ hours combined across all the platforms I've played it on. and if I wasn't a busy adult these days I could quite easily spend another 2000 hours playing it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
My all time favourite game has to be Kingdom Hearts on Playstation 2! The game offered a great sense of escapism and perfectly combined the world of Disney with the amazing art style and perfection of Square Enix.

Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
I would say my favorite game of all time was assassin's creed 2 trilogy. It got me to pc gaming. I really love the main character, Ezio Auditore that I used to use his name to most of my game accounts when i was in highschool and also I got to learn world history by just playing the game, although it might have been a little modified. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts