Competition Win an EPIC Black Edition gaming chair from noblechairs!

Page 21 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 5, 2020
Visit site
Eternal Champions on Sega Genesis. My dad and I used to play it every night when I was a kid, so many memories, he always played Larcen and I liked R.A.X. It would get pretty heated in the living room! XD

Feb 5, 2020
Visit site
I’d definitely have to say borderlands 2. Borderlands 1 was the first FPS I had ever played and it quickly became my favorite series. Borderlands 2 is just so much more vibrant and tactical. I love the series so much that I got the vault symbol tattooed on me!

Feb 5, 2020
Visit site
Currently at the moment my favorite game is Escape from tarkov, so many hours currently put into the game. But all time favorite would have to be fallout new Vegas aver 1400+ put into that game alone

Feb 5, 2020
Visit site
All time favorite game Legacy of Kain: Defiance . On another note as a Disabled Veteran with a damaged neck and back I could really use a gaming chair like this since I don't have a traditional desktop on a desk and gaming really messes me up since I don't have a chair with good back and neck support.

Feb 5, 2020
Visit site
Skyrim, definitely. Spent so many hours on it this is why I need a decent chair 😂 all I can afford is a cheapy one online which hurts my back (I already have arthritis)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts