Competition Win an EPIC Black Edition gaming chair from noblechairs!

Page 19 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 29, 2020
Visit site
Battlefield 1942. Although it is dated now, for its time it i was ground breaking. It ntroduced a whole new style of FPS where players could drive drive or fly anything on the Battlefield. It is also the only serious where I have purchased and played every incarnation to the same degree.

Jan 14, 2020
Visit site
Quake 2 multiplayer. Started off with dm, evolved to ctf. It was a time of magic, adrenalin and online friendmaking. Also a time of bad grades, bad sleeping rhythm and high phonebills 😂

Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
My favorite game was Need For Speed: Underground 2. I always liked racing games and I still remember perfectly today that I spent the whole summer sitting in front of the computer playing it. I really loved this game.

Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
My all time favourite.. probably Warframe because I have played it for thousands of hours, bit shadow warrior 2 was really fun as well. I'll stick with Warframe, just because it's free and got a super fair p2w mechanic.

Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
My all time favorite game has to be The Last of Us. I was first drawn in by how cool the overgrown world looked, but then the story of survival at any cost kicked in and I was hooked.

Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
I would say Super Mario Bros for the Nintendo DSi and Minecraft on PC. These are the games that got me into gaming and I get very nostalgic whenever I hear the music or see something from Super Mario.

Jan 29, 2020
Visit site
hard to pick a favourite (there have been sooooo many good ones), but if push comes to shove I'd have to say counterstrike. Been playing since it was just a mod, and its still a goto for lan days...

Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
All time favorite game.... such a difficult question to answer. I've been playing video games since SNES and from there onward various games on consoles and PC. Now, I'm almost strictly a PC gamer. I love playing Overwatch, but most of my gamer friends that I've made of the years play Killing Floor. Yeah it's an old game. I have to pick KILLING FLOOR, because I've made quite a few gaming friends through that game. Thanks!

Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
It started as Nascar2 by Papyrus and has since turned into IRacing. Although I don't compete any more because of time constraints, I loved every lap I ran in that SIM!

Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
no Doubt Total War: Shogun 2, I could say the Witcher 3 but when it comes to a new genre interest and the impact from it especially today i own the entire collection and love every aspect of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts