Competition Win an EPIC Black Edition gaming chair from noblechairs!

Page 20 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 31, 2020
Visit site
My favorite game The witcher series. I remember playing Witcher 1...the gameplay was so bad when I look back but in that time for me Witcher 1 had a huge impact. The story was awesome, multiple choices and ending. WIth the witcher 2 everything changed. The story is complicated and have polity, war, love, monster, fight everything you want.

Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
Red Dead Redemption (the first) told a beautiful story that I've come to love and expect from Rockstar. I just remember that game completely leaving me flabbergasted at the fun gameplay and compelling story!

Dec 20, 2019
Visit site
This is probably the toughest question you could ask a gamer. For me, I always find myself debating between The Last of Us and TLoZ: Breath of the Wild. Both of them games I have played for a endless amount hours. Honorific mention to Brawlhalla, which is the only game I have over 1000 hours on. Hopefully The Last of Us 2 will be worth the wait!!

Feb 1, 2020
Visit site
All time favorite would be Super Smash Bros Melee. So many hours put into that game and a lot of fun memories playing with my nephews over summer break!

Far too tough a question. I couldnt possibly single out 1, from all the 100s of greats i had the pleasure of playing. I may disqualify myself with this answer but awh well,
  • Sega MasterSystem Favourite Game "Rampage".
  • SNES Favourite Game "Super Mario World"
  • PS1 Favourite Game is a toss up between "Soul Reaver" & "Final Fantasy 7"
  • PS2 Favourite Game "GTA Vice City" or "MGS 2 SoL"
  • Xbox 360 Favourite Game "Red Dead Redemption" no question about it
  • Favourite PC game/s "Planescape Torment", "Baldurs Gate 2", "VTM: Bloodlines", "ES Morrowind", "KotoR 1+2"
Apologies if thats cheating. I struggled even to make this list and its not even definitive. Best of luck to everyone else!

Jan 17, 2020
Visit site
One game is too hard to choose! if I needed to choose only one I would choose PUBG, because every match is different, you have to adapt your strategies all the time.
Also Rocket League and Battlefield series too, very fun to play!

Feb 5, 2020
Visit site
My all time favourite game, well its hard to say. But I'm gonna go with GTA San Andreas because it was one of the first games I ever played and its very close to my heart.
Full of nostalgia. I played it like crazy.

I went through a lot to get the game at that time because I wasn't gonna get it in my small town and people barely had Internet. And man, it felt freaking awesome when I finally got to play it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts