Competition Win a Winter Wonderland gaming set-up and support SpecialEffect

Page 8 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 16, 2020
Visit site
I'd actually like to know more about the eye-gaze technology. That is a beautiful thing for handicapped gamers, but I also wouldn't mind seeing that technology adapted for the general public. I could totally "see" myself enjoying something like this. It's a very intriguing idea

Jan 24, 2023
Visit site
The BubbleBusters project seems really cool, it's so cool seeing things that you could only dream of as a kid being brought to life. I would love to learn more :)

Jan 24, 2023
Visit site
Amazing projects! Eye gaze can help temporarily disabled people communicate what is so important in recovery. And for the permanently disabled eye tracking it's a must-have to communicate with medics and family and even play games, that's amazing.

Jan 24, 2023
Visit site
Following Stargaze's use of teleptesent robots and eye-gaze technology I'm excited to see how they could possibly integrate technology related to augmented and virtual reality? The technological overlap is there. Every year VR becomes more and more accessible. It would be nice to give bed ridden patients the oppurtunity to explore new virtual environments.

Jan 24, 2023
Visit site
The eye movement tracking technology would be amazing. Great to see advancements in this space in enriching the gaming experience to the max. It creates a more human experience in technology, allowing everyone to enjoy gaming equally without barriers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS