Competition Win a Winter Wonderland gaming set-up and support SpecialEffect

Page 6 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 4, 2020
Visit site
I would like to know more about the technology Eye-Gaze it sounds very interesting and useful. Many thanks to Special Effects we need many more charities like them.

Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
I found the BubbleBusters Project the most interesting. Socializing, hanging out with friends, whether in real-life or online virtually, is important for the well-being of everyone, and this is even more important when we are younger. I look forward to learning more about the BubbleBusters Project and more about how machine learning and AI can further improve and advance the Project along. Thanks SpecialEffect and PCGamer!

Reactions: Brian Boru
Dec 29, 2022
Visit site
This sounds like a wonderful company bringing joy to many lives! The eye-gaze technology sounds impressive. I would also be interested to know how much variety is available for different setups, how customizable the buttons and controllers are for different abilities.

Dec 30, 2022
Visit site
Accessibility is so ridiculously important for the differently abled.
I love that more and more avenues for helping people participate in what they care about are being explored.
As someone who's had back surgery and has dealt with being practically immobile for a bit, I can safely say that the Steam Controller and it's customizability/features helped me out immensely during my recovery, I can only imagine not being able to enjoy my favorite content due to limitations, that's why work like this is so vitally important and opens up so many people in need to a breadth of opportunities to experience things they wouldn't be able to otherwise.

Things like Eye gaze excite me for the future of similar technology, and will most likely have implications that stretch beyond accessibility, I can't wait to see the impact companies like Special Effect have on the field going forward!

• Love
Jan 3, 2023
Visit site
Great Work PCGamer, always 10/10.
I'm here to help support SpecialEffect. Eye-Gaze/Stargaze are the technologies, that we talk about in my university.

Big thanks sending to sponsors, This chair from Noble is amazing <3

Jan 6, 2023
Visit site
How great it would be to win this, I won a giveaway a couple years ago for a gaming chair, unfortunately I didn't get to enjoy it too long it was lost in a wildfire along with my whole streaming setup. That's how life goes, you win some you lose a lot. Oh I almost forgot, I"m intrigued by the Bubblebusters project, my son is low functioning autistic with sensory processing disorder, sadly has no friends, we are trying to homeschool him at this time which is not that easy since we have been living in a RV since we lost our home, anyhow I have to wonder how the integration of such technology may play a role?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS