Competition Win a Winter Bundle from PC Gamer and GOG

Page 9 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 19, 2022
Visit site
Tunic and No Man's Sky!! I have read so many articles about both of these! I've gotten so pumped for them, but have kept putting off the purchases because there's always something else (moving states, buying furniture, etc etc etc) - if i don't win them here i am def gonna buy them in the near future, woohoo!

Dec 19, 2022
Visit site
No Man's Sky. As someone else stated, it's a game I've followed for years. But I never wanted to invest the time or money. I'm happy for how the devs were able to really turn the game around and now I really want to see it for myself.

Dec 19, 2022
Visit site
Disco Elysium. I've read every time that it has made it to the Top 100 games on PC Gamer and it has had my interest, really want to know the story and it's RPG dice rolls.

Jun 16, 2022
Visit site
I'd love to get my hands on No Man's Sky. I tried buying it a few years ago, but my computer wasn't beefy enough to run it so I asked for a refund. Lucky me, since the game wasn't that good back then, either. These days I've got both the computer to play it AND it's a game worth playing.

Dec 19, 2022
Visit site
I'm mostly interested in the story of Disco Elysium. Something about a drunken detective trying to solve a mystery strikes me as an interesting Christmas story. I'd also love to get into Two Point Hospital. I tried it a bit on gamepass when it was available and had a blast, but didn't get much chance to actually get into the game

Dec 19, 2022
Visit site
A lot of these games interest me, but I'd be most excited to get Psychonauts 2 and Tunic. The former I'm interested in because I love 3D platformers and comedic games, and the latter caught my eye due to its music and general vibe, as well as its reception.

Dec 19, 2022
Visit site
Psychonauts 2. I have always been a fan of platformers but the first Psychonauts took it to another level by utilizing psychic powers in a unique way and has one particular creative boss battle from a different perspective that makes the already-trippy game more trippy. Also, Milkman Conspiracy.

Dec 19, 2022
Visit site
I'd would love to win and play Disco Elysium cos' I keep hearing it's one of the best narrative focused games and the closest to replicating a true tabletop roleplaying experience.

Dec 19, 2022
Visit site
I will go with No Man's Sky since I really like space theme games this game is an action-adventure survival game. and No Man's Sky is a game about exploration and survival in an infinite procedurally generated galaxy.
Playing such games really soothes your soul
😇

Dec 20, 2022
Visit site
I'd love to get these 2.

No Man's Sky - For it's exploration and building. The game seemed to be a great game to play and relax with friends.

Tunic - It's like those classic Zelda games. It kinda has those old school games vibe. Would be great to relax and play the game.

Mar 12, 2020
Visit site
Psychonauts 2 -- I've never finished the first game (my game crashed, files got corrupted, and I lost hours upon hours of progress. I just didn't have the heart to go through it all again at the time. It's still on my list, though!), but there isn't anything I didn't like about it. The story, humor, world, music, characters, gameplay mechanics were all wonderful and I can't wait to see where the sequel goes.

Dec 20, 2022
Visit site
I'd like to win No Man's Sky because I know a guy who'd spent 12 years in prison in the UK (according to him he's innocent so he's suing whole judicial system of the country). I was doing criminology course involving prisoners from high security prisons (sorry, I won't mention names and places) and that's how I met him irl. I live abroad now, but since he's left prison he's playing this very game and keeps sending me screenshots. I'm on tight budget atm, I will probably buy this game at some point, but it would be nice to win it.

Oh, and Psychonauts 2, I've had copy of the first one from the guy I've mentioned above, on PS2 (that's only console the prisoners were allowed to have back then), I've finished it on PlayStation and then again on PC. Brings back memories.

Dec 20, 2022
Visit site
While I absolutely adore Disco Elysium, I have played it quite extensively on Switch. So my vote is for No Man's Sky as I have wanted to play it for years after they worked on it so much to bring us the game they always intended!

Dec 20, 2022
Visit site
Hello!
I would love the opportunity to try psychonauts 2!
The first game was quirky and weird and id love to see where the story goes after all this time!
My kids would probably really like it aswell, they have inherited their dads gaming tastes for the most part and its not often a kid friendly game comes out these days on PC!

Reactions: Brian Boru
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS