Giveaway Win a Lenovo Legion Monitor, keyboard, mouse and more from PC Gamer!

Page 15 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 21, 2020
Visit site
I got into PC gaming when I was a teenager, and my brother gifted me a massive, clunky old 8086 with a 20mb hard disk and a four colour graphics card. He gave me a copy of Midwinter 2 and I got lost in this mad world where you could go anywhere and do anything, even stealing aircraft or boats, over a decade before GTA. then I learnt to build my own!! 30 years later, I'm still going.

May 7, 2020
Visit site
It all started with a NES and Link. I had a C64 as well and would wait impatiently while the tape played to load the games. Those were the days haha. What really got me into gaming was modding. I played Marathon on my Mac and would make maps, edit sound files, make new enemies. So much fun.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
ive been messing with PC hardware since my early teen's, and being able to change the specs of my gaming device its what got me hooked. Thant and GTA Vice City / San Andreas

Feb 1, 2020
Visit site
I got into pc gaming because my parents are mostly against gaming in general. The only thing I used to be allowed to play was civ 5 on my dads ancient laptop, got hooked after playing that game obsessively.

Jul 7, 2020
Visit site
As a kid I would walk down the block to my cousins house and watch them play StarCraft: Brood War, Age of Empires, Age of Mythology, etc. As soon as I was able I built my own PC and I’ve been hooked ever since.

Jul 7, 2020
Visit site
I got hooked on PC gaming when I was a kid with Minecraft. Getting older Portal 2 hooked me back in. I love both of those games, some of my favorites of all time.

Jul 7, 2020
Visit site
I got hooked on PC gaming playing an old game called Impossible Creatures with my older brother. It allowed you to combine several species together to create unique animals. Pretty fun.

Jul 7, 2020
Visit site
I'm new to pc gaming and I'm so glad I got a pc, I got tired of missing out on all the amazing game sales on pc that it just didn't seem worth it being on console anymore. So I got into it for the sales, content availability and the flexibility of it.
And being able to participate in giveaways like this is so cool, also desperate because I actually do need a monitor 😅

Mar 10, 2020
Visit site
My own journey as a pc gamer is doing great even do my my fps is lower than the average players I still manage to enjoy every single time of it.

Jan 29, 2020
Visit site
I played games on PC since back in the 90's and I am lucky to have my kids playing on PC too. I think they avoid using the Switch because the controls are so much worse than kb/m.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I got hooked on PC gaming when I started playing Maplestory and Counterstrike 1.6 (yes I am a boomer lol). My friends at school would not stop talking about it so I started playing with them. One of the best parts of my life is knowing gaming can help people get together without being there in person!

May 3, 2020
Visit site
The original Crysis game got me hooked on PC gaming. When I first played it I could only run it at 480p. This made me want to upgrade my PC, naturally. Ever since then I've been into PC gaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS