Giveaway Win a Lenovo Legion Monitor, keyboard, mouse and more from PC Gamer!

Page 16 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 7, 2020
Visit site
The first time I ever got hooked on pc gaming was when I was super young! I’d scramble into the family computer room, back when we still had those, and saw games my older brother had downloaded. Let me tell you, when I say I played Runescape, I PLAYED runescape. Obsessively. And then I remember a new game going into beta; something called Minecraft that sounded really interesting. I played when it was still in a web browser and had chunk limits and no food nor animals! From then on, pc gaming brought so many new companions and experiences that I cherish today! I’ve been waiting to get an adequate PC build to be able to play beefier games, so I guess here’s to hoping! :)

Jul 7, 2020
Visit site
I got hooked after I realised how much freedom a keyboard and mouse could give you gameplaywise and that PC building as a modular unit could potentiate your experience so much more, nowadays I work in this very same field, go figure right? : )

Jul 7, 2020
Visit site
My interest in PC gaming began when I visited my friend who owned a PC. I remember playing tons of games that were not available on console on his PC, the performance, better graphics, and faster loading times were the main drive for me.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
Man, back in maybe 2006 me and my friends obsessed over the Battle for Middle Earth RTS games. Still one of my favorite games to date, I wish they made more like them. I got a hand-me-down PC from my grandfather when I was in like 6th grade and would bring it to LAN parties to play battlefield bad company and other old FPS games. About a year ago I was able to build my own PC with some tax return money :) If only I had a monitor that would take advantage of it

Jul 8, 2020
Visit site
Hero's Quest - So You Want to be a Hero back in the glory days of EGA graphics and back before they went back and renamed the series Quest for Glory. It was love at first sight on the 1 IBM PC in my computer lab back in 1990.

Jul 8, 2020
Visit site
My dad got me hooked on PC gaming at a young age. He showed me games like Wolfenstein 3D and Doom. I just loved them. I still played on console a bit, but I spent most of my time PC gaming instead. I was already using PCs at the time and the fact that I could game on them as well was the best! At the time there were a whole lot of PC exclusive games that consoles didn't have yet that I really enjoyed, and I've just always stuck with PC gaming ever since then! I love that I can upgrade my PC and use it for all kinds of things including PC gaming.

Jul 8, 2020
Visit site
I started my PC gaming life with text games running on Windows 3.1 - Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy & Leather Goddesses of Phobos, then moving on to the original Doom & Duke Nukem once Windows 95 came out. Old school indeed!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I got into gaming when I first played Prince of Persia but I only started to play it in 1992! I believe it was one year later when I also played Lemmings.

This is bringing a lot of sweet memories so I have to thank you for this and also for the giveaway!

Jul 8, 2020
Visit site
Playing games on kongregate and newgrounds as a kid when I visited my grandma who had a fancy computer many a year ago. Now I'm broke and still enjoy playing all the free games available on pc!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS