Giveaway Win a Lenovo Legion Monitor, keyboard, mouse and more from PC Gamer!

Page 10 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 14, 2020
Visit site
King's Quest. I played the original on a IBM PCjr back in the 80s. lol.....I thought I was king of the nerds with that system since all my friends had Commodore 64. That game was so awesome. Great memories.

Jul 6, 2020
Visit site
I got into PC gaming around 2 years ago and haven't left since due to the fact that you can do everything that you can do on a console and even more. It's also a lot more customizable and you typically will get better graphics than a console.

Apr 13, 2020
Visit site
Started off gaming with the original 'World of Warcraft'. 'Starcraft', '1/2 Life' and 'Max Payne' became favorites as well.

What kept me on PC as opposed to consoles of the time was the ability to 'Save' easily with just one keypress and also being able install fan mods to the games.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
Playing games with my dad as kid. I recall playing Indiana Jones' Lucasarts adventures (mostly Fate of Atlantis) and some aircraft simulators (F117 Stealth Fighter)

May 2, 2020
Visit site
My PC gaming journey started on my dad's 386 running Win 3.1. The earliest games I remember playing are the original Duke Nukem', Commander Keen, and Clyde's Adventure. My fondest memories, however, are from my dad and I trying to play through The Dark Heart of Uukrul. It is an old rpg with puzzles and permanent party member death (you can recruit low level replacements if they can't be resurrected). Basically everything in the game wanted to kill you, including the dungeon itself. We never figured out how to get past a certain part of the game, so we never did get that Uukrul guy. As my dad passed away, I've been planning on playing through with my wife. This time I'll use every tool at my disposal (game guides FTW!). We'll bag Uukrul for dad...or more likely fall into a pit full of rats and catch a plague...

Apr 21, 2020
Visit site
I've got hooked to PC since playing Star Wars X-Wing, BudoKan, Alone in The Dark, Dune 2, Sam & Max, Jndiana Jones and the fate of Atlantis, and Days of tentacle. Most games from the 90s

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I got hooked to PC gaming with Fable TLC, back in 2004. It was my first game ever, bought with my own money, since my parents wouldn't let me have a PS1 or 2 - or game at all with their money -, but I needed the PC for school... Been needing one for "school" since then lol

May 2, 2020
Visit site
The lights, the Shiny parts but most of all........... THE POWER!!!! Games like GTA and RDR2 just astounded me as the realism and immersiveness blew me away from a young age, but to then know there was more capability from a pc took my brain and threw it into a whole other dimension. PC gaming still does that everyday due to its ever evolving technology. I bow down to the PC Gods.🙏🙏🙏

Status
Not open for further replies.