Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 634 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 1, 2020
Visit site
There are so many things to be excited about for this game. I think what I'm most excited for is to find a futuristic RPG game that I can get lost in the story and become the character I have created. There are only a select few games that I found myself so deep into the game that I have just "gotten lost in" so to speak. From all the trailers, the story sounds polished and the in-game effects look stunning. I believe that with CD Projekt Red's focus on the utmost quality for this game, I will have a new title to get completely lost in and get really into the world of Cyberpunk.

Jun 1, 2020
Visit site
Honestly speaking one of the things I want to really do is mod the game - I end up doing it with every title I play, and that's not to diminish all the excellent work CDPR has gone into making a really good looking game though. Gotta get a few vanilla playthroughs though, then I might go nuts.

I mean we all play PC, gotta make the best of it right? :D

Jun 1, 2020
Visit site
My friend has been telling me when the game will come out..every single day.
I loved Witcher 3 and I'm looking forward to updates to the GoG 2.0 launcher.

Jun 1, 2020
Visit site
I’ve been waiting for this game since the teaser. I want to spend countless time in character creator and make a character who is truly mine. Not forced to stick to a good side or bad side but a real person, walk around in night city like a blade runner movie. And most of all to wake the f*** up and burn a city with Keanu Reeves as Johnny Silverhand!

Jun 1, 2020
Visit site
Can't wait to jump in to the cyberpunk environment. I think this game is guaranteed to amazing environment and story; been waiting for its release since it was announced.

Jun 1, 2020
Visit site
I have played Games from CD project red before, like The witcher III wild hunt. Its one of my favorite games and ive been following Cyberpunk 2077 for a long time now, i cant wait to see this story, will it be as exiting as the witcher or better and id like to see just how much we can customize our characters. I think ill go for body upgrades for the atction first then try playing the game again for the hacking part after. Already got the preorder cant wait to play :D

gus

Jun 1, 2020
Visit site
I definitely want to build a cyber-enhanced hacker that goes everywhere, defeats foes and expose dirty corporate secrets to the world without needing brute strenght.

Jun 1, 2020
Visit site
I want to see what kind of food and drinks are in the game, check out nightclubs and vehicles.
Get drunk, and harass the trauma team.

I want to cruise the night streets at low speed and just take in the world.
Augmentations have always been a huge thing for me, so i want to see how far i can make myself robotic without breaking the barrier to my humanity.
I want to check out all the scenes of police vs gang took place with the holotape kinda thing.

Good luck to everyone!

Jun 1, 2020
Visit site
I want to experience the different types of play style (I'm more biased towards stealth) plus I like the gun mechanic making the game look like a lot of fun.

Jun 1, 2020
Visit site
I most want to enjoy the sites around the entirety of the map. The Witcher 3 had some gorgeous views so I'm looking forward to some amazing and futuristic moments.

Jun 1, 2020
Visit site
For me, immersion is what makes or breaks video-games. I'm looking forward to getting lost in Night City, walking around just taking in the sights and hearing, breathing, and feeling the city throughout the day and night. Lore is another thing I love and can't wait to learn more about the cyberpunk universe by reading in-game and playing through the story and side-quests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts