Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 632 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 1, 2020
Visit site
I just want to experience the city, I love cyberpunk as a genre and playing in a fully fleshed out city will be amazing. The story will be good too without a doubt.

Jun 1, 2020
Visit site
I am looking forward to stalking around in the shadows causing havoc without being seen! Then taking a stroll through the city streets at night absorbing the atmosphere that I have just created.

Jun 1, 2020
Visit site
This game has been a blip on my radar for quite sometime. I am excited to explore Night City and become immersed within the world of Cyberpunk.

I've been imagining the route my iteration of V will take but there's not telling what will happen until September.

So stoked!

BnF

Jun 1, 2020
Visit site
Just be part of the big beautiful Night City and explore every detail and effort that the developer has put in this game. Simply the most anticipated game since 7 years ago when the teaser trailer was released, will be so proud and excited to play this game.

Jun 1, 2020
Visit site
What I'm CRAZY to see in Cyberpunk, os for sure the amazing graphycs, the witcher 3 is still onde of the most amazing graphycs I've ever seen, so I can't wait to play Cyberpunk 2077

Jun 1, 2020
Visit site
I love to explore the world building aspects in Witcher 1,2,3. They had great atmosphere and tons of small details. Videos of the cities and its different regions look awesome. The recent news that there will be a large desert area is even better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS