Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 631 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 1, 2020
Visit site
This game looks absolutely amazing. I can't wait to be able to walk around the amazing places, and witness the state of the art graphics. I am so looking forward to the release of cyberpunk and cannot wait to customize my in game character and walk around the beautiful city.

Jun 1, 2020
Visit site
I'm really looking forward to exploring the world. Just experiencing CDPR's take on the rpg content and how they've realized Pondsmith's world. I can't wait to look out over the different districts and see them in night and day, mainly night... Bring on the neon!

Jun 1, 2020
Visit site
I'm interested to see how far my character could go while staying the most "non-aligned" possible.
While true neutrality will probably be impossible, or at least extremely hard to attain, I'll try to keep my character in as good terms as possible with the various factions just to see how they will interact with each others and if we can use it to our advantage.

Jun 1, 2020
Visit site
Like everyone here am a huge CDPR fan and PCgamer lurker (100% the witchers, some multiple times, big Gwent fan) desperate to play cyberpunk at full graphical fidelity and would love to have a 2080Ti. My old card currently has to be under-clocked to stay stable and my finances right now makes it impossible for me to consider an upgrade, let alone to a 2080Ti cyberpunk edition.

Jun 1, 2020
Visit site
I cant wait to walk around Night City and just get immersed in its world, live, breath and learn it just like I would if I moved to a new city.

Jun 1, 2020
Visit site
Sempre fui um cara que gosta bastante de jogos RPGs e essa tematica cyberpunk parece ser algo bem inovador pro estilo, e já que a developer do jogo é a CD Projekt Red eu tenho certeza que eles vão fazer um jogasso, centenas de horas de gameplay garantidas, assim como foi o The Witcher 3.

Jun 1, 2020
Visit site
I want to explore the streets of Night City, analyse all the small details the games can offer and finnaly find all the easter egg CD Projekt put in the game.
Good luck everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS