Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 630 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 1, 2020
Visit site
I want to completely immerse myself in this wonderful and terrible world that CDPR is constructing for us. The Cyberpunk genre is is quite possibly my favorite genre of fiction to get lost in (mostly with the notion that some of the nuances it provides are not outside the realm of possibility). I'm really looking forward to stepping into V's shoes, so thank you all for your hard work! Stay safe, and don't push yourselves too hard! We know that we're only gonna get it...

... when it's ready!

Jun 1, 2020
Visit site
I want to plunge into the world of Cyberpunk. Explore it and discover elements of this world. In addition, I want to pass the game without being detected in the style of MGS V.

Jun 1, 2020
Visit site
There's a club in downtown Night City that is known for bar fights. I've read (from the Cyberpunk 2020 rule book) that the establishment is used to these fights, and only decorates with cheap breakable furniture. In Cyberpunk 2077, I want to find this bar. And then break some furniture! At least for a while, until MaxMike comes to take care of business...

Jun 1, 2020
Visit site
As a fan of the whole Witcher series (not just the games) I really enjoyed CDPR's previous adaptations of the witcher stories. I really think that they can make games they are meant to be made in this decade and I would love to play their newest game with good hardware I would normally not be able to afford. What I'm really looking forward in this game is an immersive questline, like the one with the Bloody Baron which is my favourite from The Witcher series.

Jun 1, 2020
Visit site
im really looking forward to doing at least 2 playthroughs - trying the all out attack brute way and then the covert hacker option. The character design options also look fantastic

Jun 1, 2020
Visit site
I'm really looking forward to the branching storyline and the different ways to approach certain missions. CDPR put a lot of detail into their games and I'm excited to see how the plot can change depending on your choices and how characters react differently depending on what you do.

Jun 1, 2020
Visit site
I absolutely adored the side quests in the Witcher 3 so I would love to check out all of the interesting mini narratives that cyberpunk has. The setting is so cool and interesting so I would love to explore every last nook of night city as well.

Jun 1, 2020
Visit site
Is this still going? I find the timezones confusing.

I'm looking forward to creating an exact replica of Keanu Reeves, and indulging an as many romance options with the character played by the actual Keanu Reeves as I possibly can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS