Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 629 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 1, 2020
Visit site
This is pretty weird but I would like to do the side missions/quests of the game. I want to be immersed within this gritty, sci-fi world through the lens of a struggling mercenary created in my view. I would want to help, understand, and empathize with not just the world, but with the people living in it as well.

Jun 1, 2020
Visit site
I want to steal corporate secrets for a low tech organization so that I can use them to buy more implants, so that I can hunt people with cyberpsychosis as a bounty hunter.

I've been waiting for this game for 20 years.....

I'm so excited to answer this question because ever since the trailer using the song Spoiler was put up, I've been day dreaming about what sick action scenes could play out to the song, and I've been so eager to share it with someone! Here it is:

The intro to the song plays. I get in my car and take off for a bank to pull off a heist I've been planning for weeks. Throughout the softer intro notes I am weaving in and out of traffic. At the drop of the first heavy bass note my car door pops open and my sneakers hit the pavement. I put some crazy cyber bullshit into my veins to power me up and make me unstoppable. At the next heavy note I kick in the door of the building and order everyone to the floor. Another heavy bass note and a shot is fired into the air. I'm asking for the keys to the vault and ordering the clerk to keep his hands up and eyes down. My partner remains in the lobby and as the high hats and drums kick in I am getting closer to the treasure in the back. Then the whole thing quiets down and clearly something has gone wrong. I see the clerk take a quick glance at me with tiny red flash in his eye. He's recording me! The percussion builds as I realize this and climaxes with a bullet in this guys head. I got to the vault but I know police are coming and the music reflects that as well. I'm grabbing every credit chip I can until I notice something in the floor at the back. A little box hiding a port to jack in. On the front are the words "Critical Security Clearance, DO NOT TOUCH." I take the risk and plug in.
By now police have pulled up and **** is getting real outside, but I can't break away from this atomic level power I've discovered. I go dark for a second and quickly come back to something I've never experienced before. That garbage I injected in the parking lot was nothing. How the **** could they have something this incredible in night city? They should have expected a thug, someone like me, to be bad enough to make it in here. As the music builds, I gradually come out of the haze and get control of this power. Meanwhile, my partner is probably dead and the police have braced at the entrance to the vault. I'm more pumped than I ever have been in my life. Still jacked in, the music is still building until finally they are too close to escape and I hit the best high of my life. The percussion hits its peak too and everything goes kicks into high gear.
I use this incredible new power to close the doors crushing two officers, then pull out a gun and shoot another. In the same motion a fire cable is launched right through the skull of a fourth officer, and the final officer lands every bullet he fires at me. I take every hit and keep coming, deploying my mantis blade just before I reach him. The beat keeps up the pace and so do I as I enter back into the lobby and see the red and blue lights through the tall glass windows. Finally I get to see how far I can go and begin a thunderous march for the exit with excitement and bloodlust. As I approach the doors, I take control of every car and lock the doors, detonate every cartridge in every gun, and invert the controls on the helicopter over head. Through the glass I see it all come crashing down without me even lifting a finger. I have full control now and as the last heavy note slams the song out, I shut the door on a police cruiser and head back out into the city.

I;m so ******* excited for this game, haha.

Jun 1, 2020
Visit site
Here in Uruguay it's kinda complicated to import new high end graphics cards because of taxes. You are considered lucky if you get a hands on a GTX 1660 at less than 250 USD (without paying taxes).

Altought I want to play the game, I don't know if I would get the best experience with my rig right now. I'll see after the launch of Cyberpunk if it's a good choice to update to the best new GPU i can get without drowning myself in taxes, which is the RX 5500 XT.

About the question, I just want to explore Night City and it's music. See what type of people really want to live in that place. In a way it's scary af. Altougth that chip that has the secrets for inmortality, damn, I want that.

Good luck to everyone, and thanks CD Projekt for taking my interest back in roleplaying titles.

Last edited:
Jun 1, 2020
Visit site
I want to just be overly evil in the game and do every single bad decision within the game, and overpower most NPCs. I also want to cause chaos within the game, sort of like GTA. I'm also mostly excited for all the body modifications that will be available. This game is gonna be good and I've been waiting for years for it to come out. 3 more months!!!

Jun 1, 2020
Visit site
What I always wanted from CP video game was to relive my experiences from TableTop when I was a little kid. I bet that isnt possible since ... well we all know how memories work :) Time to forge new memories?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS