Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 601 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 29, 2020
Visit site
I mostly just want to soak in the atmosphere of the game. I've being vibing to a lot of synthwave and cyberpunk music over the last couple of years, really looking forward to just exploring and experiencing the world.

May 29, 2020
Visit site
I want to create a weird Cyberpunk-style take on Vergil who can only talk about motivation and power. Like the whole playthrough will be themed around that alone.

May 29, 2020
Visit site
I am looking forward to playing a shooter RPG that doesn’t take place in a post nuclear apocalypse. I think it’ll be nice to see the glow of street signs as opposed to radiation. Oh, and bionic limbs? That’s cool with me too.

May 29, 2020
Visit site
I want to have the opportunity of win a equipament that will run the game, because in my country it's too expensive, and I'm on a hype for Cyberpunk 2077 sinse the very first trailler.
This game willbe breathtaking!

May 29, 2020
Visit site
I need this power of this GPU to complete my PC rig and become able to play at a higher level than before!
And also to play Cyberpunk 2077.
I am curious about the soundtrack in this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS