Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 590 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 29, 2020
Visit site
The 2 things I look forward to the most are the customization and the quest possibilities. From what I have seen and heard, the player gets an incredible amount of freedom to tailor V to their style. The quests also pull at your imagination with all of the different routes and choices you can make, which will add to the replayability of the game as well. CP 2077 is going to be a game changer.

Also, driving around Night City is going to be like Blade Runner meets GTA V, so I am stoked for that too.

May 29, 2020
Visit site
CDPR has always managed to make immersive worlds to explore in, with characters that complement the universe within the game very nicely. I would love to go about the different cities, kill some dudes, maybe work my character to enable them to explore even further and deeper.

May 29, 2020
Visit site
I want to explore the world in this amazing game with Johnny Silverhand.
This will be like a dream come to true to fight and jump into action along with one of my favorites from Hollywood :love:

May 29, 2020
Visit site
Really looking forward to exploring the vast world that CDPR will have created. Have probably sank a good 800 hours into the Witcher 3 across 3 separate playthroughs on two systems - I'm fully ready to get lost in the world of Cyberpunk 2077. Thanks for all you do CDPR. You're the only company I'll preorder from because you consistently drop bangers. (Can we talk about the fact that your DLC packs in Witcher 3 are essentially standalone games?). I'll probably be seeking a cameo from Ciri when she pops into the universe and sees the flying vehicles during her universe skipping experience.

May 29, 2020
Visit site
What do I want to do most in Cyberpunk? That’s easy. I want to upgrade my character to max level and have the best gear in the game! Also, the story looks incredible. Can’t wait to play.

May 29, 2020
Visit site
Ya know.. I just want to dive into the world of 2077 and see what it has to offer from story to gameplay, visuals, sounds, and more. It all looks epic and to display it on a large 4K with the best visuals I'll need the best card instead of my 1060.

May 29, 2020
Visit site
Like everyone else here, Cyberpunk 2077 is a game I've been following since 2015 and has become one of my most anticipated titles in recent years. What do I want to do most? Put simply, I just want to take in the sights and sounds of the game world. I want to explore every nook and cranny, all the neon lit back alleys, buildings, and seedy underbelly of Night City. I want to talk with the civilians, crime lords, and everyone in between that inhabit this place. I want to take it all in and lose myself in a world that CD Projekt Red have crafted with a very clear amount of love and care. I can't put it much better than that. It's a game that I feel has a good chance of becoming one of the most defining titles of the generation, and regardless of whether or not I'm fortunate enough to be chosen for this giveaway, I'll be there with you to experience it any way I can on day one.

Good luck to everyone, but above all - roll on September 17th!

May 29, 2020
Visit site
I just want to enjoy the amazing game that GOG had for me. I'm not a rich gamer so I choose the games that I buy, and with that being said Cyberpunk 2077 is going to be the best purchase I'll ever make. Can't wait to pop some heads in Night City!

May 29, 2020
Visit site
I want to experience this game like i did with the witcher 3. I'll never forget the first time i've played through it and i hope i won't forget cyberpunk 2077's first playthrough also

May 29, 2020
Visit site
This is a game I've been looking forward to ever since it was announced. Been a big fan of CDPR for a long time, they've always made great games that are a blast to play. Certainly, having a bad-ass new 2080ti will be nice to be able to fully appreciate the hard work CDPR is putting into this game!

I'm looking forward most to just exploring the Night City and trying to find all it's secrets.

May 29, 2020
Visit site
CD Projekt Red have proven themselves to be very capable at many things, most importantly -- world building. So there's no reason not be to excited for Cyberpunk, because they can do justice to the game's setting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS