Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 589 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 29, 2020
Visit site
I've had googly eyes about this game since the original teaser 7 years ago. I knew what Cyberpunk was as a genre but never really dove into it other than a couple of the Deus Ex games. But that teaser made me super curious about the world, so honestly what I'm most excited for is just getting lost in the world and taking it all in like I did in The Witcher 3. Finding that same cozy immersed feeling that I get when I'm trotting through a windy sunsetting Velen, a feeling so strong that just listening to the music from it is enough to evoke it.

May 29, 2020
Visit site
Hear that Choices/decision are available on this game, really love that kind of mechanics, it makes the story more realistic and it just makes it unique the games I've seen this year. Also really want to see and experience the graphics/designs the developers have put their precious time to it, I want to see if how good their creation this time and see if it really feels like its the future of gaming, really excited to play this game in the future! I will use this money I earned the whole year to buy new budget latest computer parts, just enough for the rtx 2080 to run on the system lol. Hope I win this raffle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS