Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 588 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 29, 2020
Visit site
Open World Exploration is what i am excited for, and characters design. I am looking forward to explore this futuristic world that i have never seen in a game before. Can't wait for it to release this september

May 29, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait for this game to drop, as everyone else. It's the excellent work CDPR has put in the past on their games that makes this a super exciting launch, I really want to explore the world they envisioned this time around, it will be lots of fun. Looking forward to the OST as well.

May 29, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking forward to discovering the entire game; from story, to graphics, to game play.

They set our hopes high with how amazing The Witcher III was, and I think Cyberpunk 2077 will meet our expectations, and possibly even surpass them. Either way, I think they'll deliver an excellent game that many will praise and love.

May 29, 2020
Visit site
I've been waiting for this game since 2013. I absolutely love the cyberpunk genre and after playing the Witcher series games, I simply cannot wait until I've got my hands on this amazing looking game. What has already been revealed so far looks awesome and I'm excited for more details. I just want to explore the super detailed environments CD Project are famous for.

May 29, 2020
Visit site
Been waiting for the next CDPR game since my first play through of The Witcher 3. CDPR is always great with creating a immersive world, making main story/side story fun, and the list goes on and on, everybody played The Witcher 3 know what im talking about.
The thing i want to do most in Cyberpunk 2077 will be to enjoy the environment in the Night City and other city/region.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS