Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 579 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 28, 2020
Visit site
I've never played a cyberpunk game before so I want to immerse myself in the game world and see what it's all about, and of course I'd love to meet the keanu reeves character too!

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I wish to get to see another amazing CD project game! Been a big fan of the witcher series, and I've been told loads about the Cyberpunk universe, cant wait to check it out!

May 28, 2020
Visit site
What I want to do is, well, this is a cyberpunk (I know, they have it at the title) open world game that let's you explore the city of Night City, customize your character, and see what the story elements and of course, the sidequest, which I believe, CD Project does a great job in creating them. I really want to play it :D

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I am so excited to take in the world, see all the characters and the lore. I’m a huge fan of the table-top so this is probably the most excited I’ve been for a game since the Witcher 3. My poor old 960 is the final thing that needs to be replaced in preparation for this game haha

May 28, 2020
Visit site
As with TW3, the main thing I'm looking forward to is discovering all the little details. Not just easter eggs, but the attention paid to a hand leaving condensation on a counter top (was recently shown) or parts of the world being just that little bit different after certain events take place. Games that can engage you outside of "doing a mission" or combat or any other main action are the ones that create the strongest memories.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
Cyberpunk 2077... The game I have been waiting for so long.. can't wait to shoot some bad guys and drive around in the sick futuristic muscle car... And ofcourse, hang around with The one and only Keanu reeves

May 28, 2020
Visit site
To the lord and my mother I've dreamt of living in a dystopia like cyberpunk since I learned of its genre. I can't wait to immerse myself in the world and buy the game for my friends to enjoy. As I've played the dnd version intensively, I'll be doing multiple playthroughs to well explore the games mechanics as I trust CD Projekt Red and the Cyberpunk 2020 Genre very heavily. Been waiting for cyberpunk to release since 2013's barebones reveal. God my heart hurts that it was coming out in April but moved to my birthday in September. It's the worlds gift and I cant wait to live in Night City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS