Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 576 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 28, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to see the city and the mass population and see how you can interact with it ! I would also love to become a net runner and hack everything I can !

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I am looking forward to the story progression. Knowing CD Projekt Red it will feel very cinematic combine that with the music I will have a hard time logging off. Already reserve some days off from work to fully enjoy this game

May 28, 2020
Visit site
Just want to chill in the world, exploring things and absorbing the atmosphere of the gameworld. And finally playing the story while tricking everyone like i do in my DnD sessions. I just like roleplaying and immersing myself in the game world.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I want to take a break from reality and just sit down and immerse myself in the gameplay and just enjoy all the work and effort put into the details of the game. We expect a lot from this game and I just can't wait to finally take a load off and just play it.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I want to really immerse in the story and this world just as I did with TW3. Wish the game was released during this quarantine so I'd have all this free time to play it lol

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I've been excited for this game since it was originally announced. I cannot wait to just travel around, experience the overall atmosphere of the game, and immerse myself in the game entirely.

Last edited by a moderator:
May 28, 2020
Visit site
I mean I’d say I wanna learn about the lore and feel extremely immersed, but I just know that in no time I’ll get a high off converting my body parts until I become a heartless overlord calling upon the robot revolution. Oh, and still feel immersed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts