Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 578 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 5, 2020
Visit site
I just want to make a bunch of different characters and try out different play styles. Like an ultra-aggressive/violent, brute type. Chaotic neutral selfish type. Pacifist, charismatic type. So on and so on. With CD Projekt Red's pedigree, I hope they make it so all these play styles feel distinct and like my choices matter. :)

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to spend a couple of hours creating my character only to realize that its actually been a lot longer and I should have got up for work! I'll probably take the day off and just not sleep.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
Honestly I want to try out how far can you go with the body modifications. Like getting better eyes, hidden blade like weapons in your arms and anything crazy CDPR came up with. Also curious for the romance options ;) I have a collectors edition pre-ordered for PS4, so I'm pretty excited.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I've been ecstatic about this game since the announcement, first of all, I would like to get emersed in the world and explore everything even if it takes me hours. I want to make a badass solo with a sword and weapons getting real into the combat pressing W only. I think this game will blow us away and from what I've heard this will be the GOTY hands down.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
What I'm most looking forward to is self insert.

I say this shamelessly, I want to make myself and play him in the game and do the missions as if im the one that will face the consequences irl.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
What i really want to see is if i can play the game as a person with out a single "robotic" enhancement. Being a character who chooses to reject the idea of being a cyborg seems kind of interesting to me.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I just want to explore the world. Some of the verticallity of the game has been talked up - so I'm looking forward to exploring some of the larger mega-structures in the game. I'm sure that there will be plenty of secrets hidden away to find.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to customize my character (and subsequently playing through the whole experience as that character). There's something special about diving through an epic world as someone who you have somewhat of a "connection" to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS