Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 577 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 28, 2020
Visit site
I mean I’d say I wanna learn about the lore and feel extremely immersed, but I just know that in no time I’ll get a high off converting my body parts until I become a heartless overlord calling upon the robot revolution. Oh, and still feel immersed.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I'm excited for another CDPR game because the side quests in the Witcher 3 are fantastic and so much deeper than other games, and we haven't really seen that in AAA titles since. I've always loved Coruscant from Star Wars and this seems like the underworld of that city so I'm hoping it'll feel great like that (but not like a Star Wars game of course)

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I've been trying to avoid spoilers as much as social media allows, so I don't know, but if possible, I would like to make my character the equivalent of a T-800 and then kill everyone... Just like in every other game, but with a Cyberpunk vibe, 'cos that's how I roll.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
Thing I would like to do the most would be to see how goes life of every homeless person or a bum
Look for all the details not connected to quests and just explore the city of future
Try all interactions with everyone in every situation and see how it turns out
Looking for things that devs wasn't thinking player would do is something I like the most so propably for every 100h of gameplay I would do quests for like 10h and 200h on just running around the city

May 28, 2020
Visit site
Put some dopamine patches on, play The Jam on my vintage, extracranial headphones, and give some corpos a bit of hell with my potato pc, hacking their toilettes and stuff. The high life.

Status
Not open for further replies.