Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 559 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 28, 2020
Visit site
I am extremly looking forward to strolling trough the vibrant Night City for the first time, breathing in the atmosphere. I want to get a feel for the intentions and lifes of the various kind of people living there. I am specially excited about the little details that hide behind every corner and about the topics of the conversations between the people.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I just really want to go around town and explore the environnement. And then hack into a facility so I can go around without being detected and sabotage equipement.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
From what I remember of the old pen & paper RPG, I could neural-link my gun as well as having a cyber-eye implant for great targeting and an implant for boosters that got your reaction times way up. I'd love to see how all that would function in a computer game. Does it translate to a form of "bullet time" and aim-assist?
If I've got cash to spare then throw in a skingraft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS