Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 556 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 28, 2020
Visit site
The thing I'm most looking forward to is just exploring a brand new open world. Also, it comes out on my birthday, so I think it'll be a really cool birthday gift for myself.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
Honestly I'm excited to see where CD PROJEKT RED take me. The Witcher 3 was a masterpiece because they understood something about the way stories could be told in games, and because Geralt was so manifestly a part of that world. I'm excited for the stealth, combat, hacking and shooting as well, sure, but the story is what really intrigues me.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
A an Elder Scrolls/Fallout refugee looking for the next big RPG free roam I am most looking forward to digging into the character customization and building the perfect character to RP through the game world with. Will I be a big hulking cybernetic tank brute-forcing my way through the city by force, or will I be a sneaking technomancer using robotic minions to do my dirty work? Very excited to answer these questions.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I've got like a bizillion hours in The Witcher 3 and this game looks like so much more. I'm soooo looking forward to all the character personalization features and the missions which I can only hope will be as good as the The Witcher 3 ones. Fingers crossed!

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I can’t wait to see what kind of trouble I can get into. I want to see how many different ways I can play this game and see what it’s like focusing on different play styles each time through.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
Been wanting this game since I saw the trailers, can't wait to run around with Keanu Reeves in the future and be completely immersed in the world. Love exploring these massive RPG worlds

May 28, 2020
Visit site
The number one thing I’m looking forward to is just aimlessly wondering around taking in all of the details that CD Projekt Red will be adding. Watching NPC’s go about their daily life in this amazing setting will truly be delightful to watch in my opinion, and I can’t wait to see how in depth their lives are

Pim

May 28, 2020
Visit site
Any game made by the same studio who made the greatest game franchise ever (The Witcher), has to be played! - Really looking forward do seeing what they do with a cyberpunk world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS