Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 558 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 28, 2020
Visit site
I'll probably go Netrunner to use my conversation skills, stealth and hacking to make a name in Night City. I'm excited to see what augmentations would be the best for that kind of setup. Can't wait until September!

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I’m really keen to check out the body modding and the impacts those choices make in game. Rather than being stuck in a static boring body, being able to upgrade and change in ways that are both awesome cosmetically and in gameplay? That I’m eager to see...

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I want to rule the streets in cyberpunk 2077, as well as my girlfriend told me that she would like to make her girl character and do some crazy things, she said that this game is gonna be craaazyyyy fun.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I would like to be immersed in a beautiful cybepunk world and role play as a corp lackey with little to no morals and take down rival gangs or corporations.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I'm honestly really excited to just drive around and enjoy the city!! I love driving around in open world games, excited to find all the small details in the world.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I thought we can do anything in 2077, so spend my time with my friend (NPC or Real Friend) in CyberCity is my "most wanted wish", anything is cyber-cool after we get in this game. If I had to say a most wanted thing, that is--- Driving a Cyber car in VR mode with my favorite music from radio while my friends shooting enemies through the window of passenger's seat.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I would be able to run the game on ultra settings and see what the new graphics tech can do.
On an older card that chugs on newer games, cant even play borderlands 3 on low properly XD

- I would find the shiny things to ooo and aaaah at. then presumably unalive bad guys

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I really just want to sink my teeth into the world that CD has created for us. The most fun I had in Witcher 3 was simply immersing myself into the world and exploring what it has to offer.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
The one thing I would like to do most in Cyberpunk 2077 is to explore and try to gain control every single piece of tech that is available out there. Whether it be an android bird to a full technological fortress. Control, I would like to control everything.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I remember seeing the 2013 teaser for Cyberpunk 2077 and i was left breathless, and now we are less then 3 months away from release, mind-boggling. I would most probably engage the world quite a bit, do some exploring, some side quests, maybe even look for NPCs interacting with one another. I'd sink into the world CDPR has built and experience awe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS