Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 552 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 28, 2020
Visit site
I'm so frikin stoked to play this game, I love CD Projekt Red and I know the game is goin to be absolutely fantastic and breathtaking. Of coruse I want to meet Keanu as well thats a reason too!

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I cannot wait to get my hands on this game. I just wanna see how our character develops relationships with other characters. I want to make choices in the world that change it for better. But for real, first thing I’m gonna do is test out the combat

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I just want to stroll the cyberpunk streets and admire the new world they created. The music in the streets, the people talking to one another and all the fine details of the artwork.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
What I want to do the most is to explore the world that CD Project Red has prepared for us, and an RTX card surely would enhance the atmosphere.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
so stoked to play Cyberpunk 2077, Been hyped about this game for years! If the environment is anywhere near as extensive as the Witcher 3, I know I'll be exploring this game for a very long time.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I'm a RPG player who loves immersive play and I always play with my real life traits (manners, morality, etc.) intact regardless of in-game consequences so I'm looking forward to spend a lot of time in character creation/customization to create a character that suits my preferences and to discover and see how much welcome or unwelcome I will be in CP2077 world and how people will judge me by my choices and actions.

CDPR did a great job with The Witcher 3 world and its inhabitants and everything in it so I'm really looking forward to what kind of world they will give me and everybody in CP2077.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I want to fully explore the game, get used to its mechanics, lore's in the game, and lastly, just enjoy the game that I have been waiting since the first trailer.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
Well, I would love to walk around all those neon lights and being part of his cyberpunk world. Modify myself to look like what I would like in reality, that kind of things :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS