Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 553 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 28, 2020
Visit site
I just want to exist in the world, explore the setting, and role-play a ton in my head! I always bolster the in game dialogue with headcanon stuff because I love getting into the characters.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I want to experience a proper cyberpunk story. I haven’t played a good game since Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order and the last proper dystopia/cyberpunk game was Deus Ex: Mankind Divided which I loved...

May 28, 2020
Visit site
What am I looking in the game? I know that the game will be revolutionary. Starting from the created world, as I've seen in the trailers... it's outrageous. Then the story, I presume it will be nothing less than the expectations that we all have. This year is the year of the very best games released, but I know Cyberpunk 2077 will be on top of it...

May 28, 2020
Visit site
When it comes to Cyberpunk 2077, I finally see it as an opportunity to continue a character story that I've written across multiple games. Mostly the Soulsborne series. I even took as far as modding the Witcher 3 and putting her in, custom model and all. She has a continuing story throughout the ages, her soul being reincarnated into each different world, always somehow coming out as the "chosen one" or the one whos chosen to do an impossible task. Bringing her into a world in the future just sounds unbelievably fun, and i can develop her story with the paths this game can possibly take her down.

Now of course on why I would want this card, my current generation of computer wouldn't be anywhere near ready to handle this title. Not at full beautiful settings of course, but on lower settings. I would like to continue my characters story in the most beautiful cyberpunk world possible.

Thank you for reading my entry to anyone who has. and good luck to all other commenters!

Reactions: TheMSTR15
May 28, 2020
Visit site
Im really excited for this game story after playing all 3 witcher games I know rpgs from from CD Projekt cannot dissapoint me also a cyberpunk era game I have always wanted a game in this era I cant wait to have shootouts and car pursuits in this game and this video card would let me enjoy them like its meant to.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
This was nice thing to stumble across. Cyberpunk is one of my favorite themes in media and I'm really excited to see how the story melds together with the combat and progression. Is it going to feel forced at all? Or is it going to be really smooth and fluid?

I'm also really excited that they aren't shying away from things traditional studios typically shy away from. This should hopefully make for an immersive experience.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
What i want to do the most is explore the world. I am a huge Cyberpunk fan, I uses to play Cyberpunk 2020 with my friends. The world looks massive and full of secrets i cant wait to uncover. I can't wait!

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I always loved the synthwave future, and Cyerpunk seems to have a ton of details and freedom for it's players, I'm really looking forward to it. The first thing I think I'm gonna do is find Keanu Reeves to burn cities down xD

May 28, 2020
Visit site
What can I say?
I just want to live a real cyperpunk adventure, feeling like I'm a small part of a great, crazy and dark world. I want to feel every shade of that world. CDPR has always been amazing in creating worlds that feel authentic and deep. So, yes, I think I'm going to be good just by driving my car through Night City.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
Hey all,
What I’m excited to do is find every little extra detail the devs put into the game. Not only that but I also would love to 100% the game and add it to my list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS