Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 551 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 28, 2020
Visit site
I have been so excited for this game since it was announced. I'm pumped to be able to run around and discover this amazing city that's CDPR has been working on. I'm also really looking forward to the character customization and figuring out the kind of character I'm going to play as. I will probably do some form of a soldier type. September can't get here soon enough!!

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I used to play CP2020 rpg back in the ninties. I love the look the feel the everything of CP. Have started running my own CPRed rpg game recently and am super pumped for this game. Netrunning and stealthing through levels where I have to challenge myself sounds like it will be awesome fun. I saw the play through demo being played at PAX AUS 2019 and know that this game is going to be so awesome so strap in choombas!

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I want to try every weapon and item and after finishing the game the first time... Play a second time without cyber-augmentations or boosters because i think its going to be waaay too hard playing like that.. And who knows? Maybe a secret ending?

May 28, 2020
Visit site
My most anticipated game and from my favourite developers. The witcher 3 was one of the best games ever created and I can't wait to see what Cd projekt have been up to. I'm most looking fwd to creating my character, seeing how they develop with all the crazy tech and just getting lost in this game.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I love CD Project Red, I think they do amazing work and great detail. I have always been interested in Cyberpunk 2077. If I won I would love to explore this futuristic world every nook and cranny it has, see amazing details as I'm sure there is because well Witcher 1-3 Especially 3 I was in complete awestruck the whole time and I feel that Cyberpunk 2077 will deliver the same effect if not more. Good luck to everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS