Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 550 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 28, 2020
Visit site
I'm pretty sure I'm not going to live long enough to see a future like Cyberpunk 2077 so I'm going to just roam around and take in all the sights, both good and bad.

Although to be honest, I think I'll just be stuck trying to customize my character, which is fine too!

May 28, 2020
Visit site
Aside from discovering everything the game has to offer, I particularly want to see how the Santo Domingo District is designed. I'm a New Yorker Dominican so this has me extremely curious.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
Well for me the biggest thing I like about the game is the choices and different routes you can go about things. I would end up playing the games a bunch of times just to see how the game differs depending on what choice you choose. I love these kind of games and honestly I can’t wait to play it! Definitely on the top of my list for upcoming games.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I want to see how open the world is and complete all the side missions and story. I have been waiting for this since I saw the first preview and I already know I will be doing multiple playthroughs.

Feb 13, 2020
Visit site
For the longest time I just wanted play a proper RPG set in a futuristic timeline and role play as myself and probably more in subsequent playthroughs, Cyberpunk seems to be the perfect game for it, made by great devs no less. Knowing CDPR and from what I've seen, I already know this game will be a masterpiece.

Last time I kinda had this experience was the Mass Effect trilogy games.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I want to get lost in the reality that CD PROJEKT RED is creating, the same way I did in The Witcher series. Explore the lore, meet the whole character cast, and just pour myself into this game!

May 28, 2020
Visit site
i really want to play cyberpunk 2077 for the story + the customization looks amazing! i am sure the graphics will be a beautiful experience LOL im honestly super excited!!! GOODLUCK EVERYONE :) LOL be a major upgrade if i win haha i got a GTX 970 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS