Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 542 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2020
Visit site
the one thing I’ve been looking forward to do in Cyberpunk is to just drive around in the world and soak in the atmosphere, the detail, and the love put into the cityscape. The cyberpunk genre is easily my favorite and being able to explore an entire city set in the genre makes me absolutely giddy at the thought.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Honestly? To be able to play someone like me, in a game? You don't get to do that often. I can't wait to play with the scars that life has let me survive and earn, at least in a game.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Love scifi anything, but the only issue is there isn’t a lot of good scifi out there. This game looks to be possibly the greatest scifi game in years, and I cannot wait.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I want to spend around 2 hours creating a character that I think looks awesome only to realize after 4 minutes of gameplay that the I should have picked the other hair.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I am extremely excited for cyberpunk 2077. I like the multiple ways and multiple story branches you can get. The gameplay look extremely varied. I am a big fan of CDProject Red so I have faith this will be one of the best game of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS