Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 540 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2020
Visit site
Just want to interact with Keanu Reaves character in game since I can’t in real life; oh and I guess how good raytracing is in Cyberpunk. You know, priorities.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
CD Projekt Red does a lot of things right. One of those things done best is world-building through its characters and quests. I want to get sidetracked from my main quests with side missions over and over, just to explore Night City and all it'll have to offer.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I have been hyped about this game ever since it was previewed. I think the graphics card is a really cool collab and I don’t have the money to get a nice graphics card like this. I think this graphics card would give me and better gaming experience and overall would make me happy.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Needless to say, I am looking forward to everything Cyberpunk 2077 has to offer, but if I had to pick one thing, it’d have to be the elaborate quest designs. CDPR is unmatched in the gaming industry when it comes to interactive, engaging, and rewarding storylines!

May 27, 2020
Visit site
i will explore every corner, look under each rock, tile, i wanna explore as much as i dont in real life...i mean i look under my bed...sometime,but it's not the same...

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I would like to discover the game like all others players in the world. This graphic card is like a opportunity to discover the game with a perfect immersion.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Ive played so many games and cyberpunk is giving me the goosebumps! I really want to play and discover the story of this game i had so much hype for😁 plus theres the most breathtaking man keanu reeves xd

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS