Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 539 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2020
Visit site
I think Cyberpunk 77 looks very promising as a game, having watched some short game play videos I think this game pushes story telling and action in the video game industry very far, I want to experience playing this game and connect with the world and the different characters in it.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Excited since the day I learned that the creator of The Witcher games is coming up with something new! Can't wait to play Cyberpunk 2077. Expecting a rich story line and larger than life characters. Character customization should be cool too! How many possible endings this time?

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Once I get into Night City, I'll explore every possible place I could get myself into. Just walking around, literally walk, is an experience by itself!

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I really want to deep dive into the customization. I want to create the ultimate non-binary feminine aligned character that has zero limitations. I want to explore the world of Cyberpunk 2077, and romance every lovely lady that crosses their path. Beat up anyone who gets in my way. Enhance my appearance to make me feel like ME, and feel unstoppable. I just can't wait to play in a world that let's me be a super fantasy version of myself and have fun.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I have been loving the witcher series since 2011 with 2, and to think that a lore like cyberpunk is put in their hands, it just makes me anxious to sink my teeth in and BE V like i went ahead and BECAME geralt.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I would like to try out an internet interface like on Johnny pneumonia. And mod my characters body for agility. Fast and impossible to hit. Like a cyberninja!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS