Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 538 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2020
Visit site
To be able to roam around and appreciate the architecture/environment details and maybe find some easter eggs or pop culture references. Besides the story line, I really enjoy how games create these fantastic environments.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
As a Big fan of Cyberpunk from the early 1980s I would love to just walk around the City and bask in all the lights and little design flair that’s sure to pop up.
And of course Stream the game, hope to win the GPU so I can play the game in the incredible detail it was meant to be played in.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I’m just looking forward to seeing what cyberpunk is all about. I have no prior experience with anything cyberpunk but this game looks awesome so I’m looking forward to getting my feet wet.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I want to explore the diverse worlds that CD Project red are known for I'm looking forward to familarising myself with the sprawling life of Night City and finding every nook and cranny

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Cyberpunk looks like one of the most detailed open worlds I’ve ever seen and I’m most excited to race through the city in whatever cool vehicles they have.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
In CyberPunk77 I would explore the entire game, finding new places, seeing dialog and find hidden lore in the game's world. also I really would love to win a rtx2080 ti.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
honestly the cars... they lock dope and no one seems to be talking about them , i want to see what kind of variety cars cd projekt can make, it will be interesting!

May 27, 2020
Visit site
It is one of the most anticipated games from the best company. I just hope I can enjoy all the details and options of the game. I expect something different with the quality of CD PROJEKT RED.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
This game looks fantastic and once i get my hand on it i will explore every corner of the game (first play trow on all games take longer beacuse want to ce all thing what the creators have putt in the game and not let anything go to waste) and enjoy every Free hours of the game beacuse it will be uniqe

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Do you know something that cannot be missing in Cyberpunk 2077? A joke with the toilet paper substitute, I know that shells are interesting but devs could invent something about it.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Seems like there'll be so much to do, that honestly, it's hard to answer that question. But you can be sure I will replay this game 4 or 5 or 6 times and experience EVERYTHING the game has to offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS