Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 527 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2020
Visit site
I'm a big fan of games with open worlds. I like to explore them before and after finishing a main story. I heard that CD Projekt Red is going to approach at this field with modern ideas - city districts are going to be depended on story and the way that player play the game, and I think that's one of most exciting things that I want to do! Explore this fantastic world of Cyberpunk at high details of graphic, to feel the atmosphere of city in the best way.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Wow theres no way I wont enter this giveaway. Thank you so much.

I really just want to explore an AAA Cyberpunk city, itll be a while for another game like this to come out.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
As a fan of the cyberpunk setting, what I want to do most is experiment on augmentations to complete a mission with style, feeling like a true superhuman. I'm very excited to know what crazy things I can do on Cyberpunk.

Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking forward to creating my character an playing my way. CD Project Red has been awesome about giving us the ability to craft our own experience through our choices as the player, so I'm excited to play how I want and make my own fun. A lot of bigger budget games want us to have their fun in their tightly crafted bubble, but I want a game that facilitates my own fun, and CDPR hasn't let me down yet!

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Well, there's gonna be a lot to do, can't choose just one thing i want to do the most. Or do I?

First thing I want to do is to create my perfect character. If cyberpunk is gonna have enough customisation (we all know it will :v). I love custom options in games. I would spend hours making a character then play for one hour only :DDD
But there's really more.
I'd love to just drive around every corner in a cyberpunk stylized night city and all, but yeah, making character is that one thing I'm really excited about.
If I had a PC that could handle modern games better. Do you guys know how gaming in poor countries looks like?
Keep dreaming my dudes

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I am looking forward to just living in this world. Often times, when games like this come out, I live in it's game world for as long as I can before completing the full story line. I wanna see how long I can handle it before it becomes so repetitive that I'm no longer experiencing a new world, but aware I'm playing a game. So far, RDR 2 has been so amazing at keeping me engulfed in it's world and so has GTA V but at this point, I've seen a lot of repetitiveness in GTA (because I've been playing it for years) and I only recently got RDR 2. I'll be in awe for a while still with it. Looking forward to being the same with CP2077 when it arrives.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I’m most excited to just *experience* what CD Projekt Red has built for us in all its neon glory. I look forward to building my character and watching them develop to their natural conclusions over the course of a true MA story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS