Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 522 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2020
Visit site
Cyberpunk was one of the game i was waiting for my whole life. It's a game that clearly stimulates exactly whats expected in the future world with every possible detail. Its really cool to actually experience the life in future with decent graphics and especially ray tracing since obviously this game will release with ray tracing support. So I always dreamed to have a great rtx card and live the dream of gaming in high quality.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
What I want to do most is live the life I've always wanted. A fantasy one, where each day brings something new. You never get bored, you always have something to do. A world in which you have powers and you can fight the evil and the corupted.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Sweet. This is going to be epic! This card would make it more so. I'm a "one game at a time" player, so once this game comes out, it'll be my go to entertainment for a long while. The better the card, the better the experience!

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I want to explore the story and the details of this game. In the Witcher 3 both the story and the graphic is beautifully crafted, so I hope that Cyperpunk can be at a higher level and once again win the best game award.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I just started my PC gaming journey. I couldn't play new games growing up because we couldn't afford it. Now that I am older and have a job, I can now afford it. This is the game I want most and I am looking forward to exploring the city. I love the cyberpunk genre with blade runner and 2049 being my favorite movies. It would be a dream to get this. Thank you.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I need to explore the city and enjoy the soundtracks, ambiance and all the little things that you don't really need to progress in the main story line
I mean.. it's art, you just can't let it out there without dedicating a moment to appreciate

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I don't want to win this GPU for me but for my brother. He can't afford a new GPU but he has been waiting forever to play Cyberpunk. He would love to explore the city, taking in every ounce of detail by immersing himself into the story. It helps with his extreme anxiety! :)

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I am hopping to become part of the game world, I have been excited about this game since I saw it the first time at E3 2019. I am hoping to become immersed within the cyberpunk Role play!!

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I have been wanting to try this game since they officially announced it. The atmosphere and graphics look absolutely amazing! I would love to spend hours and hours on the story! But I have a friend who wants to play this game way more than anyone I know and if I won, this card would probably go to him because he has done more for me than I can even thank him for. Besides I am happy with the current card I have which is the amd rx 5700 xt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS