Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 521 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2020
Visit site
What I want to do most in Cyberpunk 2077 is to find a very cyber graphics card implant to plug into my head and see things with a high framerate without any tearing artefacts in my brain.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I'm most interested in exploring Night City, discover it's details, meet and help (or kill) it's characters. I'm sure the main story will be interesting as well, but I'm always in love with the exploration of a living, detail rich city in RPGs.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
i would explore the whole world of cyberpunk, hack everything i see with the voodo group, enjoy the all the conversations of the breathtaking one, search for hidden easter eggs, missions, and laugh a lot.

Reactions: An'Druid
May 27, 2020
Visit site
I plan on giving the card to my best friend Bob. He's been a cyberpunk fan pretty much since the original rpg came out. His current computer can't run the game, so I figure if I win the card, it should help.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking forward to exploring the world of Cyberpunk 2077!! I want to take my time and appreciate the intricate detail and craftsmanship that went into developing this game. I also hope that Keanu Reeves will tell my character, "No - You're Beautiful!" haha that would be Epic!!

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Cannot wait for CDPR's amazing game. I want to be a hardcore tech affiliate and help the Voodoo Boys tear down the black wall so I can help the free A.Is trapped behind. Looking forward to the anarchy I will help cause!

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I will try make a cute anime girl if can... if cant ill try to make look like me...Hope they will add more customization CANT WAIT!!!

Good luck everyone

May 27, 2020
Visit site
The bright, neon lights of the city are something I've only dreamed of seeing, so I'm definitely going to hit the streets and just take it all in once I play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS